Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portraiture!

Would love some portraiture of Cylnthia! Message(s) sent... and silly vBulletin only allowing 5000 characters per message! :P
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Would love some portraiture of Cylnthia! Message(s) sent... and silly vBulletin only allowing 5000 characters per message! :P
    Got her on my list! Love her look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

work=doubleplusgood
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    work=doubleplusgood
    I haven't forgotten the alternate version I promised of your dude. He's still in my queue just wasn't too happy with the way it was turning out so taking a breather and working on other character projects. Will try again with fresh eyes though.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Watch out! Flimbo might report you for piracy or something!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Watch out! Flimbo might report you for piracy or something!
    I'm quaking in my boots that he will tattle on me again.

I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I haven't forgotten the alternate version I promised of your dude. He's still in my queue just wasn't too happy with the way it was turning out so taking a breather and working on other character projects. Will try again with fresh eyes though.
    What am I paying you for?! *Ososis hurls more nothing into the air*

Rushed art is meh art at best. Take whatever time you need, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

lol see...there is method in my madness
    I like penis.