Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Candor enhancives

1. Default Candor enhancives

Listen up, dumbasses,

Over the years Candor has...acquired...a respectable number of enhancive items. Since Candor can't use most of them due to level requirements, he has a nice collection of 22 enhancive items in his locker collecting dust.

Candor doesn't trust you any more than you trust him. It's either EXCHANGE or nothing.

Candor can't "prove" the enhancive properties of an item to you. Certainly you could see how much the pawn shopkeeper would pay for the item, but that's about it. Candor's information about an item comes from bard singing.

If anyone is willing to risk buying an item, post it here, say what enhancives you need, and I'll check the list. Candor has a nice collection, but no fusion stuff. I am NOT posting the entire 22 item list, I am simply too lazy. If you want to know what is available for a particular skill or attribute, ask in this thread and I'll respond. No weapons, these are all wearable items.

No claim is made as to the number of charges left in each item, I didn't ask for that info.

Please don't be stupid and attack Candor or throw spells. I will be running my EXCHANGE script to handle the exchange, and I have spent quite some time over the past few years developing and testing it.

Have a nice day, kiddies.

Blog Entries

You could just post the list.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You could just post the list.
    How dare you approach this logically.

=p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

He's definately not having any candor about the enhancives he has. Badump CSHHH!

How much time is required to write an exchange script?

6. Default

Very little. It's the "what to do if someone attacks me or does something else stupid" part that took a little more time. It's not like I spent several man-months on it or anything, but it did make for an interesting hobby for awhile. Each action didn't take a long time to code or test, but I had to account for a lot of different things.
    Last edited by Candor; 01-05-2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!

7. Default

I've been asked about Wisdom enhancives.

As it turns out, I only have one. In a "silver-dusted platinum bracelet", there is +2 Wisdom, +3 edged weapons, and +2 survival. I can attest to this item being new, as I got it from a box that I...uh...found.

8. Default

I've been asked about strength enhancives.

You would think that in 22 items I would have at least one strength enhancive, but I don't. Sorry kiddies, that's the way it goes.

I've had around 20 enhancives from camps and stuff myself, and only 1 added to stats. No surprise really.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

10. Default

OK, I just can't let this go.

Someone asked for the "exact stats" of the +2 Wisdom, +3 edged weapons, and +2 survival bracelet.

Just how more exact do you want me to be? How do "+2", "+3", and "+2", not qualify as "exact"?

Gheeez you people need to change whatever it is you are drinking.