Thread: 1219

Default 1219

Has anyone ever seen 1219 pull a creature out of hiding? Been doing a lot of bandits lately and I'm annoyed that just about every other AoE spell seems to pull stuff out of hiding (hell, even symbol of sleep does), but I can't recall ever seeing it happen with 1219. Someone on lnet the other day was saying that it did, but this does not seem to be true in my experience.

It was probably me and yes it is. I even sent you a log... I can send you a few hundred more if you'd like. Here's just a quick subset. I don't know if hidden targets get some kind of bonus to ward or not, but leveling I was pretty spell-rank intensive and for most of my monk's life I've run +40 logic enhancives at all times (pself + fusion robes + a necklace to top it all off) so my 1219 CS tends to be quite reliable.

Code:
    A human rogue is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human thief is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human thief!
    --
    A human thief is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human rogue is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human rogue!
    --
    You hold your two open hands before you, fingers splayed, as a black ball full of pinpoints of light forms between them.  When the ball grows so large that you can barely control it, you unleash the dark cloud before you and it instantaneously spreads throughout the entire area!
    A human outlaw is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human outlaw!
    --
    You hold your two open hands before you, fingers splayed, as a black ball full of pinpoints of light forms between them.  When the ball grows so large that you can barely control it, you unleash the dark cloud before you and it instantaneously spreads throughout the entire area!
    A human mugger is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human mugger!
    --
    A half-elven rogue is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a half-elven rogue!
    --
    A gnomish bandit is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a gnomish bandit!

A human highwayman is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human highwayman!

--
    A half-elven thug is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a half-elven thug!
    --
    A human outlaw is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A half-elven outlaw is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a half-elven outlaw!

A half-krolvin bandit is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human highwayman is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human highwayman!

A human bandit is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A giantman mugger is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a giantman mugger!
    --
    The giantman thug resists the pull of the starry void!
    A human thief is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human thief!

A human brigand is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human thug is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human thug!
    --
    A half-elven brigand is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human mugger is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human mugger!

A half-elven mugger is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a half-elven mugger!
    --
    A human brigand is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human outlaw is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human outlaw!

A human mugger is pulled into the void and disappears!  He returns almost instantly, looking confused.
    A human thug is forced out of hiding.
    The starry void envelops a human thug!
    Last edited by Donquix; 08-07-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Thank you! That makes me feel better about my bandit prospects. I'm sorry I doubted you!
    Last edited by khorpulent; 08-08-2018 at 11:26 AM.