Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Who's our next victim

1. Default

Scott Pruitt Is Now Being Investigated By The House of Representatives, Senate, White House, Office of Management and Budget, Government Accountability Office, and EPA Inspector General.

https://beyer.house.gov/news/documen...DocumentID=826
    Last edited by Androidpk; 04-19-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Scott Pruitt Is Now Being Investigated By The House of Representatives, Senate, White House, Office of Management and Budget, Government Accountability Office, and EPA Inspector General.

https://beyer.house.gov/news/documen...DocumentID=826
    There goes Trump's plan to replace Sessions with Pruitt.

3. Default

Rob Joyce, the White House cybersecurity coordinator, is following in the footsteps of his former boss Tom Bossert and other members of the administration's security heft by leaving his position. He will return to the National Security Agency (NSA).

Joyce, who just hours before his departure took a hardline on Russia's cyberattack campaign aimed at infrastructure around the world, has been a trusted voice on cybersecurity issues at the White House and was slated to speak at the RSA Conference in San Francisco but canceled.

I wonder who leaked this? Probably the person who wants the next SecDef job.

Defense Secretary James Mattis reportedly views himself as President Donald Trump’s “babysitter,” and his efforts to restrain the bombastic leader apparently created tensions with former White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster.

McMaster sought to provide Trump with an array of military options against North Korea, but the defense secretary allegedly refused to put all the options on the table in front of Trump, McMaster aides told The New Yorker. Meanwhile, the president reportedly did not pick up on Mattis’s alleged attempts at stonewalling, and McMaster declined to expose his colleague.

One senior National Security Council official told The New Yorker that Mattis felt like he had to play “babysitter” to Trump.

Blog Entries

Lol, I do that at my job all the time. I'm glad Mattis does what he does. I respect the fuck out of that man.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I wonder who leaked this? Probably the person who wants the next SecDef job.
    Bolton just wants him out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Bolton just wants him out of the way.
    Could also be Kushner or Ivanka. Apparently they don't like him.

Or Trump himself.

8. Default

Add Giuliani to the list of possible people to be axed by Trump.

Rudy Giuliani’s theatrical and bumbling media blitz could sadly be drawing to an end as Donald Trump is reportedly mulling benching him from TV interviews until the lawyer gets a firmer grasp of the president’s intended message. Two unnamed sources familiar with the matter told the Associated Press that Trump has become angered by Giuliani’s repeatedly off-message appearances, which have created confusion over Trump's personal involvement in the hush money paid to actress Stormy Daniels and might have caused problems for the president in the special counsel’s Russia probe.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 05-08-2018 at 08:02 AM.

9. Default

"Giuliani suggests Trump intervened to nix AT&T-Time Warner merger"

"Rudy Giuliani walks back explosive claim that Trump intervened in the Time Warner-AT&T"