Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's our next victim

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    lolwut?

You realize that President Trump didn't fire him, right?

His tweets have you so upset...

You should look past your bias and see what the OPR recommended should happen to McCabe. That's the FBI Internal Affairs.
    NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME TRUMP'S FINALLY GOING DOWN FOR SURE THIS TIME PINKY PROMISES AND ALL JUST LIKE THE LAST 847 TIMES I SAID IT AND NOTHING HAPPENED BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE JUST BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    Last edited by Methais; 03-17-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It was probably a dick move for him to do whatever he did to be fired over.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Pocan Extends Job Offer to Andrew McCabe
    Mar 17, 2018 Press Release
    WASHINGTON, DC (March 17, 2018) – U.S. Representative Mark Pocan (WI-02) today extended an offer of employment to Andrew McCabe, the former Deputy Director of the FBI, so that he can reach the needed length of service after President Trump fired him just days before he was set to retire.

“Andrew McCabe’s firing makes it clear that President Trump is doing everything he can to discredit the FBI and undermine the Special Counsel’s investigation,” said Rep. Pocan. “While Speaker Ryan and House Republicans have become complicit in the President’s destruction of our democracy, we must do all that we can to ensure that the investigation into Russia’s interference in our election is completed and that future elections are safeguarded from these kinds of attacks.”

"My offer of employment to Mr. McCabe is a legitimate offer to work on election security. Free and fair elections are the cornerstone of American democracy and both Republicans and Democrats should be concerned about election integrity,” continued Rep. Pocan. “From Governor Walker’s outrageous voter ID laws that kept an estimated 17,000 registered Wisconsin voters from the polls in 2016, to Republicans in Pennsylvania gerrymandering a map to rig elections in their favor, our electoral systems are under attack. We must take serious steps to not only secure our elections from foreign actors like Russia, but also ensure that the American people have faith that their votes matter.”
    Interesting turn of events. I wonder if a) McCabe will take the job and b) if it will indeed get him his pension unchallenged.

So they got Dowd and McMasters this week. If there's a lesson to be learned its that the once trump cries "fake news", we can assume its real news.

McMaster firing upends plan to oust other top Trump officials
    This headline made me laugh.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...cabinet-482165

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Trump issues order to ban most transgender troops from serving in military except under `limited circumstances'
    This could be the end of Mattis. Looking forward to his response.

This would be a big one. Maybe the biggest loss.

Defense Secretary James Mattis has told colleagues he's unsure if he can work with John Bolton, President Trump's new pick for national security adviser, The New York Times reported.

Mattis reportedly told staffers he would find it difficult to work with Bolton prior to Trump's announcement last Thursday that Bolton would replace H.R. McMaster.

Bolton is said to be an unpopular pick with both Mattis and White House chief of staff John Kelly

BREAKING: Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin to resign and President Trump will nominate his personal physician, Ronny Jackson, to succeed him - White House officials
    Ronny Jackson getting his payday. He's in the game now.

March 16th. Sarah Huckabee Sanders says no immediate personnel changes coming. Since then:

McMaster out

Shulkin out
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-28-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Looks like we got a horse here here folks.

WASHINGTON — White House chief of staff John Kelly was once empowered to bring order to a turbulent West Wing. Now, it seems, he's receding from view.
    Kelly's clout has been diminished. His word is less trusted by staff. His guidance is less tolerated by an increasingly go-it-alone-president.
    President Donald Trump has rebelled against Kelly's restrictions. He's even mused about doing away with a chief of staff. That's led White House staffers and Trump allies to believe Kelly's working on borrowed time.
    President Donald Trump said Thursday he continues to have confidence in Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt, remarks that come as the White House is looking into several controversies swirling around the administrator.
    Asked Thursday if he still had confidence in Pruitt, Trump replied, “I do.”
    Mattis is running a distant third this week. He's been rebuffed on transgender troops and deportation of troops but he can fly under the radar with Pruitt grabbing headlines and Kelly getting pushed aside.

Conway could be a dark horse in this race. She's one of his best, but she's also been accused of being the biggest leaker in the same week that her husband had to delete negative tweets he keeps sending about trump.

Tough to keep track of the disorganized mess that is our White House, but Pruitt may have received the kiss of death today from Twitter trump. This probably doesn't bode well for Sessions either.

Do you believe that the Fake News Media is pushing hard on a story that I am going to replace A.G. Jeff Sessions with EPA Chief Scott Pruitt, who is doing a great job but is TOTALLY under siege? Do people really believe this stuff? So much of the media is dishonest and corrupt!