Page 90 of 240 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You said, and I quote, "The Comey letter was put out because he feared leaks from the FBI NY office. Guiliani's little buddies. They have a deep visceral hatred for Clinton. This whole debacle helped swing the election to trump."

How is this not you saying FBI's hatred of Hillary helped Trump win the election?

Maybe you need to dial down the rage a few notches and work on your speaking skills if you are constantly being misunderstood.
    Soywolff has a extremely difficult time not contradicting himself within 3 posts of whatever he's whining about at the time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    How do trump supporters feel about his lies? What do you guys tell yourselves that makes it ok to support him, even though he lies all time?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but regardless of what Trump says whether it's true or not, I tell myself, "Golly, I can't wait to watch soywolff have another butthurt meltdown on the PC in like 5 minutes."

Then 5 minutes later I check the PC and you're here crying all over the place like a sad little bag of Hillary's unwashed used dildos.

Speaking of Hillary, know who helped Trump win the election more than anyone else? Hillary.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but regardless of what Trump says whether it's true or not, I tell myself, "Golly, I can't wait to watch soywolff have another butthurt meltdown on the PC in like 5 minutes."

Then 5 minutes later I check the PC and you're here crying all over the place like a sad little bag of Hillary's unwashed used dildos.

Speaking of Hillary, know who helped Trump win the election more than anyone else? Hillary.

Now you want politicians lying to people to be against the law? This can't possibly be real. You can't be real. You must be a Russian bot.

It's beyond adorable this is where you take your stand on presidents lying. It wasn't Obama lying about keeping your doctor to push through the massive tax increase known as Obamacare. It wasn't Obama lying about a stupid YouTube video right after Benghazi.

No. It's this.
    soywolff would instantly change his mind about this if it were applied retroactively. There would literally be no one left in Washington.

Then again soywolff probably thinks if this happened, only democrats would remain after because they're honest and pure as the driven snow.

I don't know how many posts in a row this is, but I'm sure it's enough to be considered super duper mad.

Obama didn't lie about the Doctor. He meant that and it was largely true.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy mother fucking fuck of all fucking fucks of this fucking world full of fucking fucker fucks.

Maybe they lied about the Benghazi video connection that weekend.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy mother fucking fuck of all fucking fucks of this fucking world full of fucking fucker fucks.

That's like two lies your trying to bring up. Trump does two lies in one sentence. He's the King Kong of liars. How do you reconcile this? The absolute deluge of constant lies being spouted from the White House?
    Trump said if you stop posting he'll resign.

Also:

I've literally never seen someone as butthurt over anything as soywolff is over Trump.

Not even Backlash, pk, GP2 sorcerers, post-ELR wizards, people on Facebook and Twitter, or anyone in the history of the WoW forums, including the rogue folder.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 08:55 PM.

About Session invoking the Bible as a reason to strip kids from their families...

https://splinternews.com/the-bible-p...ini-1826858694
    We need to have a talk dude.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially since we've known each other on here for so long, but soywolff has finally dethroned you as king retard, and I'm pretty sure even you won't be able to earn it back. His butthurt is too strong. Moreso than anything I've ever seen, to levels I didn't believe were humanly possible.

If soywolff's butthurt were midichlorians instead, Obi-Wan and Qui Gon would have immediately turned around and dropped Anakin off back on Tatooine and then headed straight to Earth to pick you up.

Fortunately that wasn't the case though, because watching dildosaber duels probably would have been awkward.

Here's more information you may not know about the origins of the investigation. See, while you worried about careless email handling trumps team was getting drunk and colluding with foreigners.

The FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia was originally known as "Crossfire Hurricane" before it was widely known to the public and even the bureau itself, officials told The New York Times.
    The case, named after a Rolling Stones lyric, was used by only the small group of agents sent to interview the Australian ambassador to the United Kingdom, who had evidence of possible collusion between Russia and a Trump adviser.
    Five agents embarked to London in the summer of 2016 for a rare interview with the diplomat after deliberations between American and Australian officials, where they gathered information that would provide the basis for the Russia probe that is still ongoing.

The Times previously reported that a young foreign policy aide on the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos, revealed he knew of hacked Democratic Party emails to Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer over late-night drinks in London.
    Downer reportedly notified U.S. intelligence officials of his run-in with Papadopoulos after the emails, which contained damaging information about 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton just as the aide had said, began to leak to the public.
    From there, the tight group of FBI agents went forward in interviewing Trump associates, which was kept secret for fear of leaks that could sway the campaign.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...fire-hurricane
    Oh you're talking about Papadopoulos. For a minute there I thought you were being serious.

About Session invoking the Bible as a reason to strip kids from their families...

https://splinternews.com/the-bible-p...ini-1826858694
    Hitler's favorite color was blue. I hope you turn yourself into the police for hate crimes against Jews if you own any blue clothing.

Hitler's favorite color was blue. I hope you turn yourself into the police for hate crimes against Jews if you own any blue clothing.
    Democrats are the blue party.

Confirmed democrats including Brokebacklash and soywolff are literally Hitler.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 09:11 PM.

During a debate on Monday, former Rep. Michael Grimm leveled a stunning charge against his primary opponent and successor in office, fellow Republican Dan Donovan — one that would be a potential ethical violation if true.

Grimm, who pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion charges in 2014 and spent seven months in prison, claimed Donovan offered to seek a presidential pardon for him if he would forgo a challenge to Donovan in the Republican primary this year. Donovan has acknowledged raising the issue of a pardon for Grimm with President Donald Trump during a trip on Air Force One last summer.

“You were offering pardons because you didn’t want me to run against you. You offered to help,” Grimm claimed at one point in the contentious debate in Manhattan.
    Is the whole GOP becoming a criminal outfit? Felonies are no longer a disqualification for service.