Page 85 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They're coming here for survival and a better life. They will keep coming until our country isn't a place worth going to.
    If that's the case then why are so many of them waving their Mexican flags around, screaming about how shitty the US is while trying to turn the US into Mexico?

You're gullible and stupid and unable to think for yourself. Just like Brokebacklash. You two need to chill on the soy and get those estrogen levels down.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This article lays it out for all of us. We are at a crossroads. Permanent damage is being done to my anus
    Yes, we've all been well aware of that.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If that's the case then why are so many of them waving their Mexican flags around, screaming about how shitty the US is while trying to turn the US into Mexico?

You're gullible and stupid and unable to think for yourself. Just like Brokebacklash. You two need to chill on the soy and get those estrogen levels down.
    You need to chill on your fear and rage.

Why are you so scared of people who just want a better life for themselves and their children? People who just want to get back to what was originally theirs in the first place?

How fucked up is that? We steal their land, lock them out, then arrest them when they try to come back.
    Last edited by Back; 06-16-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Why are you so scared of people who just want a better life for themselves and their children? People who just want to get back to what was originally theirs in the first place?

How fucked up is that? We steal their land, lock them out, then arrest them when they try to come back.
    Stop stealing their land. Give it back to them right now. Put your money where your retarded drunk mouth is.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop stealing their land. Give it back to them right now. Put your money where your retarded drunk mouth is.
    Yeah yeah, take more roids, flex more in the mirror, get them gainz, braaaaaah!!!

Blog Entries

We didn't steal shit from them. None of them were alive when anything we have belonged to anyone else. Stop being a moron.

BTW, their ancestors stole it from someone else, who stole it from someone else, and on and on. All of history is people taking land from other people, so really, the "we stole their land" shit is fucking retarded.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-16-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yeah yeah, take more roids, flex more in the mirror, get them gainz, braaaaaah!!!
    Are you even trying to make sense? Not that you ever made sense anyway, but are you at least trying?

Also are you saying I'm massively ripped?

Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We didn't steal shit from them. None of them were alive when anything belonged to anyone else than it does right now. Stop being a moron.

BTW, their ancestors stole it from someone else, who stole it from someone else, and on and on. All of history is people taking landing from other people, so really, the "we stole their land" shit is fucking retarded.
    Just because you feel some way about it does not make it fucking retarded. Why so sensitive about it?

Just because you feel some way about it does not make it fucking retarded. Why so sensitive about it?
    The only one being sensitive here is you, you fragile little girl scout.

Blog Entries

No, it makes it fucking retarded because it is fucking retarded and you are fucking retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam