Page 81 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

Everyone that doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Do the parents choosing to break the law not bear any burden whatsoever?

I didn't quote the rest of your post because a wall is definitely dumb as fuck.
    If you want to make some point about them bringing it on themselves or something then I'd prefer you just make it.

Your question is a simple reflection of really complex issues. Think about the choices these people face. They're coming here for survival and a better life. They will keep coming until our country isn't a place worth going to.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-15-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hey, it worked for Hitler.
    But not all at once. He eased into it over a period of years. We are seeing the signs of it, which means we need to stop it now before you can't stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They will keep coming until our country isn't a place worth going to.
    You mean we can encourage them to stop breaking our laws if we made life not so easy on them? Perhaps, for example, locking them up and separating them from their children?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You mean we can encourage them to stop breaking our laws if we made life not so easy on them? Perhaps, for example, locking them up and separating them from their children?
    Making a hard to climb wall to get over and patrolling it in earnest? Cutting them off from social services? Increasing the fines for employers to something meaningful, like maybe 100K per illegal employee, per day employed?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

But not all at once. He eased into it over a period of years. We are seeing the signs of it, which means we need to stop it now before you can't stop it.

You aren't even trying to make a point now...

Either you are being intentionally ignorant on history or you are just being an ignorant drama queen.

Which is it?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Making a hard to climb wall to get over and patrolling it in earnest? Cutting them off from social services? Increasing the fines for employers to something meaningful, like maybe 100K per illegal employee, per day employed?
    Tg, that's the sessions method we are doing now. Punish these people real until the word gets out.

The wall is fucking retarded. Even Kelly said trump was ill informed. You won't believe this but trump just says shit impulsively without thinking it through clearly or getting input from smart people. That's how we got this wall idea.

Illegls are cut off from the social safety net now I believe and I think its a great idea to hammer companies that hire them.

Blog Entries

If you want to make some point about them bringing it on themselves or something then I'd prefer you just make it.

Your question is a simple reflection of really complex issues. Think about the choices these people face. They're coming here for survival and a better life. They will keep coming until our country isn't a place worth going to.
    That's exactly the point I made. They brought it on themselves.

It sucks that their government has put them in this situation. However, that situation is a direct result of their government, not ours. We cannot be responsible for all of the injustices of the world, however much you wish it to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    That's exactly the point I made. They brought it on themselves.

It sucks that their government has put them in this situation. However, that situation is a direct result of their government, not ours. We cannot be responsible for all of the injustices of the world, however much you wish it to be so.
    That's debatable.

Blog Entries

So debate.