Page 79 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The bottom line to all of this is that you and trump are making me very butthurt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The bottom line to all of this is that you and trump are making a decision to fuck up these families and kids. It,doesn't have to be this way but you all want it.

You also want to build a magnificent, beautiful, permanently manned fixed fortification across some thousands of miles of wilderness because dumb ass trump was ill-informed on the subject.
    The bottom line is you’re an annoying crybaby soyface.

It's God's will buddy. Nothing they can do about it.
    It's 2018 for fucks sake! How the fuck anyone thinks thats some kind of excuse to do anything is fucking insane. Don't use the fucking bible for your bullshit then turn around and ignore it when your best buddies in power fuck hookers and do blow.

Shit like this is the first step to some final solution type shit.

Blog Entries

The bottom line to all of this is that you and trump are making a decision to fuck up these families and kids. It,doesn't have to be this way but you all want it.
    Pay no attention to those middle class US citizens that are losing their trade jobs left and right to "visa" status workers making scab wages that are then being wired directly to their families in Mexico so they too can obtain a "Visa" to come to America and be taken advantage of by filthy rich US business owners.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    The bottom line is you’re an annoying crybaby soyface.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Pay no attention to those middle class US citizens that are losing their trade jobs left and right to "visa" status workers making scab wages that are then being wired directly to their families in Mexico so they too can obtain a "Visa" to come to America and be taken advantage of by filthy rich US business owners.
    Bullshit. If lazy people would get off their asses and work there wouldn't be any jobs for anyone to take. If anyone is to blame its the lazy people who refuse certain jobs.
    Last edited by Back; 06-15-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Crossing the border is not the way "the large majority of persons now become undocumented," the Center for Migration Studies (CMS) said in a recent report. Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission, the center repored.
    Wowzers! A whole one year where illegal border crossings weren't the majority, and it just so happened to be the one year Trump was running for president and was taking a very hard line against illegal immigration?

I like how Democrats dismiss the number of illegal border crossers. Even back in the old days of 2015 when 60% of illegal immigration was people coming to the country illegally they still downplayed it. "But 40% overstay their visas!"

And now look at this shit, 33% of illegal aliens come here illegally. "But that's only 33%! What's the big deal?!"

Would this logic work in any other political argument?

Sure 33% of the population is starving, but 67% aren't starving!

67% of the population is living really good! It's ONLY 33% of the population that are living in poverty.

67% of the population are law abiding citizens! It's not that big of a deal that 33% of the population are criminals.

Let's try this one out for size; 67% of the population have access to healthcare! That's good enough for me! Said no Democrat ever.

But 33% of illegal immigration comes from illegal border crossings? Eh, big deal -- Says every Democrat ever.

Also didn't Trump try to clamp down on illegal immigration via visas and most Democrats had a simultaneous meltdown the likes of which had never before been seen on planet Earth? Almost as if you guys don't really give a single damn about our immigration laws.

So the criminal illegal aliens bear no responsibility for their actions? Well alright.

You also want to build a magnificent, beautiful, permanently manned fixed fortification across some thousands of miles of wilderness because dumb ass trump was ill-informed on the subject.
    "Mr. President, 60% of illegal aliens arriving every year are crossing our borders illegally!"

"This is an outrage!"

"Oh, wait, this year it was 33%, but it's still a major iss..."

"Oh, only 33%? That's no big deal then. No need for a wall."

Why? Because it "feels good" to say we should open our arms to everyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Bullshit. If lazy people would get off their asses and work there wouldn't be any jobs for anyone to take. If anyone is to blame its the lazy people who refuse certain jobs.
    Remember when union workers used to vote democrat?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

American breaks law: no more freedom, no more vote, no more good job, no more custody of kids, no more happy.

<insert country of origin here> breaks law: quick path to vote, promised job, sure bring your kids, we promise happy!

You really should go to Canada, that's how we do it there. They'll even get put up in a nice hotel with room service!