Page 2 of 238 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2371

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Calling losing over 50% of your territory a "dip" is pretty generous.

    To be fair, the Western District lost its lands. The Eastern District retook great chunks of it. Then those damned Muslims came.

    Basically, if this guy wants to use Rome as his comparison, we need to keep out immigrants and destroy the Muslims.
    Last edited by Gelston; 02-28-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Are you sure their seers didn't just have a vision of their future descendents (Methais) and in a fit of depression just all killed themselves?
    It was the Judean People's Front, dumbass. Don't you know your history? Apparently not.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    If only someone had the foresight to put something into our laws to try to give citizens a way to combat this. Maybe an amendment of some sort would have been in order.
    drauz is supporting violence!

    @Whirlin, plz ban

  4. #14

    Default

    President Donald Trump criticized police for not doing more to prevent a mass shooting at a Florida high school, arguing they should have taken the shooter’s guns away “whether they had the right or not.”
    Great example here. Trump gives zero shits about constitutional rights regardless of interpretation. The only thing,he cares about is whatever's politically popular. He's a typical politician x10

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Great example here. Trump gives zero shits about constitutional rights regardless of interpretation. The only thing,he cares about is whatever's politically popular. He's a typical politician x10
    This has 0% to do with gun control and 100% to do with the government not doing their job.

  6. #16

    Default

    Hello friendly American cowboys! maybe you should be thinkings of letting it burn and start again?
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/968970136299294720

  7. #17

    Default

    Rome fell because all agrarian empires fall, and rose again because... all agrarian empires fall. Perpetual power is logistically impossible before industrialization.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Rome fell because all agrarian empires fall, and rose again because... all agrarian empires fall. Perpetual power is logistically impossible before industrialization.
    No, it fell because of muslims and immigrants.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post




    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  10. #20

    Default

    I heard that the fall of Rome was also Trump's fault.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •