Page 186 of 240 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I mean we keep trying to give people civil rights and health care.
    Is it really giving people civil rights when you have to take away another civil right in the process? It would be easier for you to admit that you are against free thought.

People were getting healthcare before Obamacare, the ACA just increased the cost of health insurance and healthcare. It also took away a persons right to say no.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-18-2018 at 12:36 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, these bastions of democracy see no problem with a President who abuses his authority to silence critics at the expense of our national security.
    Yeah it sucks when Robespierre’s Law bites you in the ass. IRS targeting, Hillary "investigation", Bengazi, the list goes on and on, all stellar government work then. Now, you have no proof but veiled accusations of ". . . a President who abuses his authority to silence critics at the expense of our national security." For the uninformed like yourself here is what I am refering too.

Robespierre’s Law – Power you give government to do unto others will be used to do unto you.

It makes sense. I mean we keep trying to give people civil rights and health care. What other choice have we left them?
    Calling for the censorship of free speech on the internet, calling for the legal enslavement of people to force them to pay for healthcare of others, calling to force a person to make art they see as objectionable, forcing people to accept beliefs and principles against their will, all of these are not "giving people civil rights."
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 08-18-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Yeah, these bastions of democracy see no problem with a President who abuses his authority to silence critics at the expense of our national security.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah it sucks when Robespierre’s Law bites you in the ass. IRS targeting, Hillary "investigation", Bengazi, the list goes on and on, all stellar government work then. Now, you have no proof but veiled accusations of ". . . a President who abuses his authority to silence critics at the expense of our national security." For the uninformed like yourself here is what I am refering too.

Robespierre’s Law – Power you give government to do unto others will be used to do unto you.
    Hey dumbass, those are good examples of republicans using government to abuse their political opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Hey dumbass, those are good examples of republicans using government to abuse their political opponents.
    So under Obama it was Republicans using the IRS to target conservative groups, it was Republicans that tried to make those involved with Bengazi sign NDA's and lied about the whole thing, it was Republicans in the FBI that botched/conspired to cover up for Hillary in the investigation, it was Republicans calling Travan Martin a surrogate son? You need to share what you are smoking because it's some good shit.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

5. Default

Calling for the censorship of free speech on the internet, calling for the legal enslavement of people to force them to pay for healthcare of others, calling to force a person to make art they see as objectionable, forcing people to accept beliefs and principles against their will, all of these are not "giving people civil rights."
    Learn to cite actual sources and facts please. Your unhinged conspiratorial talk tracks are meaningless.

Learn to cite actual sources and facts please. Your unhinged conspiratorial talk tracks are meaningless.
    Coming from you, this is hilarious. Seriously. Zero. Self. Awareness. Thanks for the laugh.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

7. Default

Coming from you, this is hilarious. Seriously. Zero. Self. Awareness. Thanks for the laugh.
    I cite more sources and specific examples than all of you conservative trolls combined, and you know it.

As usual, your willingness to eschew the truth to make an empty rhetorical gesture is astounding.

I cite more sources and specific examples than all of you conservative trolls combined, and you know it.
    When did time4fun become a comedian?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Destroying the United States to own the liberals.

It makes sense. I mean we keep trying to give people civil rights and health care. What other choice have we left them?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When did time4fun become a comedian?
    Makes more money than everyone here combined, cites more sources than everyone here combined, has more strap ons than everyone here combined (this part is true, just ask soywolffpk), etc.

To answer your question though, February 2015.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible