Page 169 of 240 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember last year in Charlottesville there was almost no police presence which resulted in people acting like animals and emboldening an asshole to drive his car through a street filled with people?

Well this year in Charlottesville there was a large police presence except this time no Nazis or white supremacists showed up, just "counter protesters." Since these peaceful leftists needed someone to vent their frustration on they attacked members of the media and the police. The media is hardly reporting on the attack on the media at all because it goes against their narrative but they are now happily reporting on the "excessive" number of police officers and how this is an example of "over policing" and that the protesters felt this was another example of "white supremacy."

Let's sit back and think about this for a minute. When a group of angry leftists show up to attack a group of people, and those people don't show up, they in turn attack the media and police officers, and the media tells us how the real problem with this scenario is the "over policing" of America and the police provoking the otherwise peaceful leftist protesters.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Remember last year in Charlottesville there was almost no police presence which resulted in people acting like animals and emboldening an asshole to drive his car through a street filled with people?

Well this year in Charlottesville there was a large police presence except this time no Nazis or white supremacists showed up, just "counter protesters." Since these peaceful leftists needed someone to vent their frustration on they attacked members of the media and the police. The media is hardly reporting on the attack on the media at all because it goes against their narrative but they are now happily reporting on the "excessive" number of police officers and how this is an example of "over policing" and that the protesters felt this was another example of "white supremacy."

Let's sit back and think about this for a minute. When a group of angry leftists show up to attack a group of people, and those people don't show up, they in turn attack the media and police officers, and the media tells us how the real problem with this scenario is the "over policing" of America and the police provoking the otherwise peaceful leftist protesters.
    That's convenient. Now you don't have to reckon with the way trump is soiling the office of the presidency by emboldening racists. Antifa gives you an excuse to avoid the uncomfortable reality of our fucked up alt-right president.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's convenient. Now you don't have to reckon with the way trump is soiling the office of the presidency by emboldening racists. Antifa gives you an excuse to avoid the uncomfortable reality of our fucked up alt-right president.
    Hey look, it must be 2PM because cwolff is deflecting and trying to find a way to blame Trump for all of this.

That's right cwolff is so predictable I can now set my watch by his posts. Awesome.

Damn, you're dumb.

Hey look, it must be 2PM because cwolff is deflecting and trying to find a way to blame Trump for all of this.

That's right cwolff is so predictable I can now set my watch by his posts. Awesome.
    Yes. I blame trump for spreading and promoting racism from his White House bully pulpit. I also blame you for being a moral coward and supporting him.

Yes. I blame trump for spreading and promoting racism from his White House bully pulpit. I also blame you for being a moral coward and supporting him.
    Do you support Antifa?

Do you support Antifa?
    Look at you trying to make this a team thing. You're providing cover to racism by attacking the counter protesters. 'Hey world, we're not that bad. The Antifa does it too!'

Give specific examples. You won’t.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Look at you trying to make this a team thing. You're providing cover to racism by attacking the counter protesters. 'Hey world, we're not that bad. The Antifa does it too!'
    Why can't you answer a simple question, cwolff?

cwolff:

Known aliases: The Projector, Mr. Deflection, Senor "My Butt Has Been Hurting Since 2016"

Why can't you answer a simple question, cwolff?

cwolff:

Known aliases: The Projector, Mr. Deflection, Senor "My Butt Has Been Hurting Since 2016"
    He's also a soy connoisseur.