Page 147 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The transcript was for a speech given to Wall St. Do keep up with the conversation.
    Do I think a Brazilian based bank might want open border, yes.

The transcript was for a speech given to Wall St. Do keep up with the conversation.
    Is this more of Hillary having a public position and private position? So we can ignore her saying this because that was supposed to be a private position?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-27-2018 at 12:14 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is this more of Hillary having a public position and private position? So we can ignore her saying this because that was supposed to be a private position?

Blog Entries

47% video
    A truly marvelous "whatabout" argument.

Yup, pretty sure I even made a comment about this video in particular when it first hit the news saying how dumb it was for Romney to say that. Feel free to use your awesome PC searching skills to find that comment of mine to see if I'm lying.

6. Default

Yup, pretty sure I even made a comment about this video in particular when it first hit the news saying how dumb it was for Romney to say that. Feel free to use your awesome PC searching skills to find that comment of mine to see if I'm lying.
    Just like you were pretty sure you never said Obama lowered the office of the presidency? Good one.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    A truly marvelous "whatabout" argument.
    Is it really a whatabout if I agree the whole public/private comments are inane? Because I've already stated that, on both of these occasions.

Just like you were pretty sure you never said Obama lowered the office of the presidency? Good one.
    Here I did the leg work for you since you're a lazy piece of shit:

Even if what he is saying is true as president he should be worrying about everyone, not just the ones who voted for him. I realize this was a "closed-door" meeting for major donors and he was saying shit his audience wanted to hear and he thought no one outside the room would hear but perhaps he should understand that everyone has a cell phone with a camera on it these days and nothing he says will be secret for long.

Is it really a whatabout if I agree the whole public/private comments are inane? Because I've already stated that, on both of these occasions.
    You're the one deflecting by saying it was a speech to Wall Street and bringing up Romney for some strange reason.

Blog Entries

If your response to one position is to just show a video of the other side doing the same.... That is the literal definition of it.