Page 132 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Sweet opinion piece.
    You've said this before and its baffling. I think whats happening is that if you can find some way to avoid taking a good look at your political alignment you'll do it. Doesn't matter the source even when that source is also a right winger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This guy David Roberts nails a question that a lot of ask. Why the fuck do conservaitves love that Daddy figure archetype.
    Why do liberals love the dominatrix archetype?

Blog Entries

You've said this before and its baffling. I think whats happening is that if you can find some way to avoid taking a good look at your political alignment you'll do it. Doesn't matter the source even when that source is also a right winger.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This guy David Roberts nails a question that a lot of us ask. Why the fuck do conservaitves love that Daddy figure archetype.

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/101...794596353?s=19
    Most people are drawn to strong male figure types, not just conservatives.....
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Blog Entries

This guy David Roberts nails a question that a lot of us ask. Why the fuck do conservaitves love that Daddy figure archetype.

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/101...794596353?s=19

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I prefer to deal in facts. You prefer to let people work you into a fervor and then project onto everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

I prefer to deal in facts. You prefer to let people work you into a fervor and then project onto everyone else.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Why do liberals love the dominatrix archetype?

Do they? I thought the stereotype there was of a power broker type A personality getting his release from giving in to some Dominatrix.

You wouldn't be so one sided if you dealt in facts. Your statement is telling us how you wish to be perceived but not aligned with reality.

The facts in that article are that there are some serious conservative thinkers who are saying to vote democrat. They're not dumb people and they're worth listening to. You can only listen to them though if you're able to be honest with yourself.