Page 111 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

It's enjoyable to make fun of a moron. No deep digging into our group psyche necessary.
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-21-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Damn, you all are threatened and triggered today. It's bleeding all over your posts. Sad to see how you circle the wagons and support each other with your little safe space words. Who knew such tough guys would turn out to be so fragile.
    "People are replying to my overly racist and hate inducing posts where I gleefully celebrate the deaths of senior citizens! Clearly they are just scared of the truth!"

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, cwolff.

Blog Entries

Damn, you all are threatened and triggered today. It's bleeding all over your posts. Sad to see how you circle the wagons and support each other with your little safe space words. Who knew such tough guys would turn out to be so fragile.
    This is that projection we talked about before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

If what I posted before upset you, you're really going to hate this:

The year Trump was elected, more white Americans died than were born

Researchers with the Applied Population Lab at the University of Wisconsin at Madison were looking at birth and mortality data when they noticed that a tipping point had been reached: More white Americans died in 2016 than were born.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...han-were-born/

If what I posted before upset you, you're really going to hate this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...han-were-born/
    So no more even hiding the fact that you were cheering the decline of the white population, here you are now cheering whites dying.

I haven't seen shit that was even half this racist until Trump was elected, and all of the worst racist shit I've seen since then have come from Democrats.

I guess the Democrat party is going back to their roots huh?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-21-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So no more even hiding the fact that you were cheering the decline of the white population, here you are now cheering whites dying.

I haven't seen shit that was even half this racist until Trump was elected, and all of the worst racist shit I've seen since then have come from Democrats.

Eh, I remember growing up seeing KKK fliers posted at the local college for rallies and stuff. This was back when David Duke was running for Governor of Louisiana. I haven't ever seen anything as racist as all that, but cwolff is approaching it. The funny thing, I bet he doesn't even see how racist he is being, no racist ever does, he just thinks we are making up bullshit.

The left likes to preach tolerance, when half of them don't even understand the concept to begin with.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You sound hysterical. Type whatever makes your little heart feel better. Spin, lie, fabricate any response you wish. You have my permission. I think you need it to maintain some equilibrium.

Blog Entries

You sound hysterical. Type whatever makes your little heart feel better. Spin, lie, fabricate any response you wish. You have my permission. I think you need it to maintain some equilibrium.
    He gave you his permission. Remember to say thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, I remember growing up seeing KKK fliers posted at the local college for rallies and stuff.
    My bad, I meant to say on this forum.

Blog Entries

My bad, I meant to say on this forum.
    NO YOU MEANT IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY

But no, it did seem like all the racism and stuff was on a downswing until a sudden upswing in the last few years. I think a lot of it is media reporting.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-21-2018 at 11:31 PM.