Page 11 of 240 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    A win for them doesn't mean it's good for everybody.
    How is a win for any political party good for everybody?

They were celebrating a win. They got almost everything they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    What a lovely racist suggestion that Black people can't vote now.
    He doesn't want them watching debates either.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE FROM THEM LATRIN!?!?!?!?!/1/1/1/!/1/e3/r3
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Iknorite! Some states are getting it down pretty good but the libtard blue states encourage them to vote? Can you believe that?

Some things that have been working are voter ID, poll watchers or threat of, change dates, limit early voting, close polling centers in urban areas and just generally make it more difficult. Some so still vote but it's a start.

Not as inept as your 4chan swing and a miss. But still pretty bad.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Not as inept as your 4chan swing and a miss. But still pretty bad.
    I make a missed meme, you make a racist comment. Pretty sure they are not on the same playing field, not in the same park, hell, not even in the same state. Stop being an elitist racist.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Iknorite! Some states are getting it down pretty good but the libtard blue states encourage them to vote? Can you believe that?

Some things that have been working are voter ID, poll watchers or threat of, change dates, limit early voting, close polling centers in urban areas and just generally make it more difficult. Some so still vote but it's a start.
    If you think voter ID is racist, you are part of the problem. Wanting to keep illegals and non-citizens from voting is kind of nationalist, not racist moron. OH, and wanting to allow places like Commiefornia to continue to let illegals vote is allowing foreign influence in our elections. I thought you were deathly afraid of that, so much so that you have been dancing the CNN Russia, Russia, Russia dance like you are a marionette on strings.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 03-24-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

If voter ID laws are racist then so is requiring ID to buy booze. Why do we want to deny black people the gloriousness of booze? They have as much right to get wasted as anyone else.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Last edited by drauz; 03-25-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It's cool; we'll just print more money.
    It would be super cool to have a checking account that worked liked this.

Current balance: $0.01

:types in amount at the ATM:

Current balance: $1,000,000,000,000.01

:spends it all in 6 months:

current balance: $0.01

:types in more: ...................

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I make a missed meme, you make a racist comment.
    Both of these are factually incorrect. This is poor, even for you.
    If you think voter ID is racist, you are part of the problem. Wanting to keep illegals and non-citizens from voting is kind of nationalist, not racist moron. OH, and wanting to allow places like Commiefornia to continue to let illegals vote is allowing foreign influence in our elections. I thought you were deathly afraid of that, so much so that you have been dancing the CNN Russia, Russia, Russia dance like you are a marionette on strings.
    Intent is not required for a law's effects to be racist, and intent is therefore not required for a law's effects to be unconstitutional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If voter ID laws are racist then so is requiring ID to buy booze. Why do we want to deny black people the gloriousness of booze? They have as much right to get wasted as anyone else.
    Restrictive voter ID laws are not unconstitutional simply because they are racist. They are unconstitutional because the Constitution explicitly and specifically forbids denying or abridging the vote on the basis of race. On top of the Constitution being extremely clear on this point, the Supreme Court has extremely clearly stated that unless the IDs are free and not required to vote, as in Indiana. Nobody thinks they'll get away with voter ID laws for long. The Republicans keep doing it because they know people like you eat it up, just like balancing the budget or securing the borders or any of the other lies they repeatedly tell you. Pandering equals votes.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Sorry, your flailing attempts to defend simple voter id as racist because you want to argue on other points is just bad. You made a shitty racist assumption, it's typical on the Left and amazingly common and now you are trying to defend/backkpeddle on it.

Non-citizens should not vote in our elections period. You and the Left continue to argue that they should have no impediment to that because you think that illegal aliens will vote Liberal. If illegals voted Conservative we would have voter ID laws across the country in days and the wall would be done by the 4th of July this year.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie