Page 105 of 240 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you're once again pissed that the Trump administration is enforcing our laws? Seriously, what's wrong with you? This is an honest question that deserves an honest answer.
    Enjoy the article TG

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Enjoy the article TG
    This is why you’re retarded.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you're once again pissed that the Trump administration is enforcing our laws? Seriously, what's wrong with you? This is an honest question that deserves an honest answer.
    In before he projects anti-American values on you, you piece of shit.

But here’s the dirty open secret about plastic patriots: Their love and admiration for service members more often than not stops the second a troop or veteran tests their worldview. It’s never been about them actually loving the kind of individual that puts on a uniform: It’s about how that individual’s super-hero brand can validate their groupthink.
    We’ve seen time and time again how Medal of Honor and Navy Cross recipients, former POWs, Purple Heart recipients, Gold Star families, and thousands of combat veterans have had their service or experience relegated because they broke step with the plastics’ narratives.

That’s why we often see the plastics using deceased service members as talking points. The dead can’t burst their bubbles by disagreeing. The dead are perfect tools for dismissing athletes who try to peacefully stand up against racial injustice.

It’s selfishness and insincerity in its most egregious form. If you’re a veteran, no matter what end of the political spectrum you fall on, you are not immune from these people speaking for you, telling you how you’re supposed to act, and tossing you to the side once you’re of no use to them anymore.

It’s not a matter of whether certain views of theirs align with yours or not. This is a matter of them having no respect for your service to begin with. You’ll always just be a talking point to them.
    Task and Purpose is speaking out more about what's going on in the country. It's good to see.

https://taskandpurpose.com/plastic-p...ops-pet-cause/

BEIJING (Reuters) - China expressed regret on Wednesday over a U.S. decision to withdraw from the U.N. Human Rights Council, with state media saying the image of the United States as a defender of rights was “on the verge of collapse”.
    It's almost as if trump is actively working to de-contruct the USA. Brick by Brick he's dismantling everything this country has come to stand for. Beijing is all to happy to fill the void we leave behind. Russia will volunteer to fill in the gaps too and maybe they can even find room at the new table for current international darling North Korea.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter

It's almost as if trump is actively working to de-contruct the USA. Brick by Brick he's dismantling everything this country has come to stand for. Beijing is all to happy to fill the void we leave behind. Russia will volunteer to fill in the gaps too and maybe they can even find room at the new table for current international darling North Korea.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
    Oh no.

Oh wait.

Believe it or not, Saudi Arabia was elected to the U.N. women’s rights commission

I'm sure the UN Human Rights council is totally legit.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2018 at 09:25 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump Wants A Ruthless America
    "Believe me, I'll change things. And again, we're going to be so respected. I don't want to use the word 'feared,'" he told the audience. But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.
    This article's from February 2016. We all knew it would be like this, we were warned. Now we get to live it and witness the damage done.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1075060.html

Blog Entries

This article's from February 2016. We all knew it would be like this, we were warned. Now we get to live it and witness the damage done.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1075060.html
    Damage done? He is doing exactly what we elected him to do, thanks.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Damage done? He is doing exactly what we elected him to do, thanks.
    Good on ya then. You get to claim responsibility and rejoice.

Here's more on the subject that helps explain what we're living through now especially regarding the children needlessly separated from their parents for detention.

Thirty-five years ago, Dr. M. Scott Peck’s People of the Lie was published, detailing what the psychiatrist believed was human evil at work in the world – something different from the spiritual evil espoused by religion but nonetheless vile.
    Peck described human evil as a “malignant type of self-righteousness”, leading those for whom it applies to “see others as play things or tools to be manipulated for their own uses or entertainment”.
    Theft is only righteous when Trump is doing the taking.
    As is lying. And name calling. And every other imaginable wrong.
    Trump embodies Peck’s human evil, and anyone still hoping he will “pivot” one day has a long wait in store.
    LMAO. Remember the "pivot". I fell for that lie too.

Peck discusses evil in his book People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil,[10] and also in a chapter of The Road Less Traveled.[9] Peck characterizes evil as a malignant type of self-righteousness in which there is an active rather than passive refusal to tolerate imperfection (sin) and its consequent guilt.[9][10] This syndrome results in a projection of evil onto selected specific innocent victims (often children), which is the paradoxical mechanism by which the People of the Lie commit their evil.[10]

Blog Entries

Good on ya then. You get to claim responsibility and rejoice.

Here's more on the subject that helps explain what we're living through now especially regarding the children needlessly separated from their parents for detention.

LMAO. Remember the "pivot". I fell for that lie too.
    You see damage, I see a growing GDP and a decrease in unemployment.

Hell, big box stores and malls are even making a comeback against internet purchases.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-20-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam