Page 101 of 240 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Backtracking? I've been talking about the same thing for 2 days.

Sat idly by for what? Every president campaigns for his replacement and other members of his party. How is this a problem for you? Because Obama told black people hed take it personally if they voted for trump?

As for Obama's presidency you all had a shit fit. Maybe you TG were cool calm and stoic. I dont recall that being the case but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. The rest of the right went apeshit and talked about impeachment all the time
    Really? Feel free to gather some of those quotes where the right here went "apeshit and talked about impeachment all the time".

PROTIP: Didn't happen. You may have an occasional post.. but it certainly didn't happen all the time. I don't even recall ONE post where someone called for Obama's impeachment.

So.. either you are projecting your current soy meltdown on everyone else.. because you are just so upset by President Trump that you feel everyone had such an emotional outburst with President Obama.. or you really are the dumbest person to currently posting on these boards.

Probably both... although I see posts from Backlash.. he may be upset you have his title and is going to give you a run for your money. Let me read them because it's not even Drunk Tuesday.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Bullshit. I skim the boards and often see you posting my name, or referencing me in some way multiple times a day without me even having posting for weeks. I really am wondering what your issue is.

My last couple of posts had to deal with kids being taken from their parents and issues of indigenous people. You know. Humanitarian type of things. Issues of ways to bring people up. Help people. Then the PC crew comes in and paints me as some kind of horrible person?

So how does that happen? Why does that happen? Who is filling all of yall's heads with so much shit that you view people like myself who genuinely want to see some good in the world as bad people?
    Just when I thought he was out of contention.. he doubles down and comes out swinging.

We might need to make this a cage match...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Bullshit. I skim the boards and often see you posting my name, or referencing me in some way multiple times a day without me even having posting for weeks. I really am wondering what your issue is.

My last couple of posts had to deal with kids being taken from their parents and issues of indigenous people. You know. Humanitarian type of things. Issues of ways to bring people up. Help people. Then the PC crew comes in and paints me as some kind of horrible person?

So how does that happen? Why does that happen? Who is filling all of yall's heads with so much shit that you view people like myself who genuinely want to see some good in the world as bad people?
    Indigenous to South and central America.

It's really just that you don't give two fucks about the jobless Americans sleeping under bridges and care more about illegal aliens.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So what makes you think I'm retarded? When I say "kids should not be taken from their parents" for example
    I'm all for sending the kids to prison with their parents. Good thinking, Back.

"black people should not be discriminated against", why does that make you shart your pants?
    Why do Democrats insist on treating black people like children that need to be protected?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why do Democrats insist on treating black people like children that need to be protected?
    Here's why:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wait what?

The people you get your "news" from use a picture from the Obama era as evidence for Trump separating families in 2018 but.............

Fuck, you're dumb.
    And this is why you're no Christian. None of you fucks are on the right. You're so desperate in your loyalty to one man or to your team, that you will look for anything to defend immoral acts. Recently you've posted about your faith. I call bullshit on that. Your love for the lord is tempered by owning libs. Explain that to St. Peter someday.

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) says, "The administration’s decision to separate families is a new, discretionary choice. Anyone saying that their hands are tied or that the only conceivable way to fix the problem of catch-and-release is to rip families apart is flat wrong" via @BenSasse
    Can we all agree now that this is a trump policy and that it is a choice he's making?

And this is why you're no Christian. None of you fucks are on the right.
    I've never been Christian. Does this blow your mind?

You're so desperate in your loyalty to one man or to your team, that you will look for anything to defend immoral acts. Recently you've posted about your faith. I call bullshit on that. Your love for the lord is tempered by owning libs. Explain that to St. Peter someday.
    Why do some Democrats make this lame argument? Like being a Christian means you can't believe in the rule of law? Where did this nonsense come from? Which one of the dozens of left leaning pundits you listen to said this? All of them?

Can we all agree now that this is a trump policy and that it is a choice he's making?
    I already gave you a sourced link earlier showing that both Obama and Bush did the same thing. But I guess facts don't matter anymore.