Page 103 of 240 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I'm an American TG. Go to mexico and ask them.
    Oh so suddenly we can't complain about what other countries do? I'll remember this the next time you complain about how mean Israel is to Palestinians, because let's face it, I'm sure you burn with anger whenever Israel is in the news.

Yes, collusion has been proven. Even admitted to. You need to pivot to debating illegality.
    Sure. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so suddenly we can't complain about what other countries do? I'll remember this the next time you complain about how mean Israel is to Palestinians, because let's face it, I'm sure you burn with anger whenever Israel is in the news.

Sure. Source?
    Look at you, you little weasel. You're losing this debate and desperately trying to change the subject to Israel and Palestinians.

We've got Laura Bush, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse all saying you're wrong about this policy. What are they? A bunch of libtards?

Look at you, you little weasel. You're losing this debate and desperately trying to change the subject to Israel and Palestinians.
    Losing the debate. LOL. It's called an analogy to how the left routinely whines about how Israel treats Palestine, but according to what you just said we can't complain about what other countries do or don't do. Focus, man. Focus!

We've got Laura Bush, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse all saying you're wrong about this policy. What are they? A bunch of libtards?
    So some Republicans and RINOs are complaining automatically means Trump is wrong? Try being a leader for once in your life instead of a follower.

Holy shit! That's some wicked brainwashing in evidence. Hatch, Sasse, Laura Bush and Lindsey Graham are RINO's now?

Jesus Christ dude. Are you capable of taking a step back and recognizing that you're losing your mind?

National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) Chairman Steve Stivers (R-Ohio) on Monday called on the Trump administration to prevent family separation at the U.S.-Mexico border.
    Stivers, who chairs the House Republican campaign arm, said if executive branch doesn't take action to change current policy, he plans to take action to prevent the division between minors and parents who try to enter the United States illegally.
    "As a father, I know firsthand that there is nothing more important than family, and I understand why kids need to be with their parents. That’s why I have publicly come out against separating children from their parents at the border," he said in a statement posted on Facebook.
    What about this guy? Is he a RINO also?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...tion-at-border

Holy shit! That's some wicked brainwashing in evidence. Hatch, Sasse, Laura Bush and Lindsey Graham are RINO's now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So some Republicans and RINOs are complaining automatically means Trump is wrong? Try being a leader for once in your life instead of a follower.
    ???

Looks like Ted Cruz is flipping on you too. Is he a RINO?

Blog Entries

Looks like Ted Cruz is flipping on you too. Is he a RINO?
    No, he is a fucking Rhinoceros.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

What about this guy? Is he a RINO also?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...tion-at-border
    Awesome. Then maybe he should be a good little politician and introduce some legislation outlining exactly how he wants these types of situations to unfold.

It's amazing how Congress has managed to fool a significant portion of the population to believe that their hands are tied in these situations. Congress could easily pass a bill tomorrow telling Trump exactly what to do about illegal aliens and their children caught at the border. Why aren't they? Because some Republicans don't want to piss off their base too much by passing legislation and Democrats want to use this situation to bash the president for their failures to do anything about it.

It reminds me of when politicians whine and cry about how the police are enforcing laws that THEY PASS, and the lemmings continue to vote for these people over and over and over and over again because a lot of voters these days just want to be paid lip service. You know, like you.

Look at you, being asked for a source multiple times that it's been proven Trump colluded with Russia and you being unable to provide one so you ignore that part of the post.

At this point even the most hardcore soy addict probably thinks you're a twat.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible