Page 116 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He has already admitted to being a racist, he constantly uses homophobic slurs, and he likes to tell people what to do. He flies off the handle in fits of rage at the drop of a hat. The guy isn't stable. I hope he seeks help.
    cwolff reacting to Trump doing anything at all:

https://i.imgur.com/4oT8JYv.mp4
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I have more in common with that guy whose parents had to sue him to get him out of the house than anyone else here.
    Fixed. Also how's that subpoena going you whiny little stalker twat?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    cwolff, when the only person backing up your absurd statements is a man who cyber stalked someone and threatened to press charges against everyone who was mean to him, it might be time to rethink your life.
    Don't forget being grossed out by women masturbating while crashing on their couch for free after stealing from the previous sucker and then trying to blame it on said masturbating woman.

Confirmed pk and cwolff are the same person.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Methais likes ketchup and mustard cake.
    Gelston likes strawberry shartcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Gelston likes strawberry shartcake.
    STOP HITTING ON GELSTON IT'S HIS BODY HIS CHOICE #GelstonToo

Amid the carnage of Republican misrule in Washington, there is this glimmer of good news: The family-shredding policy along the southern border, the most telegenic recent example of misrule, clarified something. Occurring less than 140 days before elections that can reshape Congress, the policy has given independents and temperate Republicans — these are probably expanding and contracting cohorts, respectively — fresh if redundant evidence for the principle by which they should vote.

The principle: The congressional Republican caucuses must be substantially reduced. So substantially that their remnants, reduced to minorities, will be stripped of the Constitution’s Article I powers that they have been too invertebrate to use against the current wielder of Article II powers. They will then have leisure time to wonder why they worked so hard to achieve membership in a legislature whose unexercised muscles have atrophied because of people like them.

George Will encourages all good conservatives to Vote against the GOP this November
    Good for George. We need these real conservatives to keep up the fight and get their message out.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    George Will encourages all good conservatives to Vote against the GOP this November
    Good for George. We need these real conservatives to keep up the fight and get their message out.
    Have you told George Will that you can't wait for him to die because of the color of his skin? If not you really should.

Have you told George Will that you can't wait for him to die because of the color of his skin? If not you really should.
    To quote Corey. "Wah Wah" you fucking pussy. Your crying and whining is jaw dropping to witness. Did I hurt you in the feels? Fuck your feelings TG.

To quote Corey. "Wah Wah" you fucking pussy. Your crying and whining is jaw dropping to witness. Did I hurt you in the feels? Fuck your feelings TG.
    I'm just curious why you don't tell all of these white men that you agree with that you can't wait for them to die? Seems something a hypocritical coward would do.

I'm just curious why you don't tell all of these white men that you agree with that you can't wait for them to die? Seems something a hypocritical coward would do.
    Wahhhhh Wahhhh. Keep on crying you little bitch.

Wahhhhh Wahhhh. Keep on crying you little bitch.
    Are you white? Have you told your family members how you feel about their state of living? What about your friends and coworkers? Don't just share your political ideals and beliefs with us here at the PC. I'm sure everyone in your life wants to know your viewpoints. They are very articulate and well written.