Page 119 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, keep linking those foreign newspaper opinion pieces!
    Typical Gelston. You care nothing about right or wrong. As long as you can attempt to smear the source, this time because it's from a foreign paper, you feel justified in supporting a shitbird as president. Did you ever have moral courage or were you always like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No more dog whistles? Crazy. Reminds me of this one guy who didn't mince words at all and just straight up said he was glad white people were dying. No dog whistles for that guy!
    I am glad to see the changing demographics. We need it because god knows you've been irresponsible as a citizen. Supporting trump and his racist agenda because it makes you feel safe to have a big daddy enable all your bullshit. You can't stop time though TG. Things are changing ableit slowly. You're fighting a delaying action against the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You sure are. You are happy that white people are dying, you constantly throw homophobic slurs at people, and you try to tell people what they can or cannot do.

And American values? I'm not sure you can speak to those, you bash the shit out of anyone who disagrees with you without ever taking the time to examine the facts. You want things to be your way or no other way. You'd be very fine with a tyranny if it supported your views. You never had an American values.
    I'm calling you out as a dishonorable piece of shit. The truth hurts Gelston and everyday you post you deserve condemnation. I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I am glad to see the changing demographics. We need it because god knows you've been irresponsible as a citizen. Supporting trump and his racist agenda because it makes you feel safe to have a big daddy enable all your bullshit. You can't stop time though TG. Things are changing ableit slowly. You're fighting a delaying action against the inevitable.
    Glad to see this post. Before you could have skated by by saying you ONLY want white baby boomers to die, but since I'm not a baby boomer it's pretty clear you want all white people to die. Classic cwolff.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-23-2018 at 06:12 PM.

I'm calling you out as a dishonorable piece of shit. The truth hurts Gelston and everyday you post you deserve condemnation. I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.
    Who said it?

"If we dislike the color of their skin we send them to the gulags!"

Was it A) cwolff or B) Joseph Stalin?

Blog Entries

You calling me out as a "dishonorable piece of shit" means very little because of who you are. Your opinion means less than dirt to me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who said it?

"If we dislike the color of their skin we send them to the gulags!"

Was it A) cwolff or B) Joseph Stalin?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Typical Gelston. You care nothing about right or wrong. As long as you can attempt to smear the source, this time because it's from a foreign paper, you feel justified in supporting a shitbird as president. Did you ever have moral courage or were you always like this?
    Cite every instance of me ever "smearing" a source. I'll wait, should take about 1 minute. This is probably the only time though. Maybe once or twice before. What I said was also 100% factual too. The Guardian is a foreign paper. You article was an opinion piece. I guess pointing out factual information is smearing now though.

Typical cwolff. No self awareness.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-23-2018 at 11:26 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Sanford wrote in his op-ed that Trump's endorsement of his opponent, and subsequently mocking him at a House Republican dinner in Washington, was the result of a "collective amnesia" affecting Americans that makes voters not care about dishonesty from elected officials such as Trump.

"We have become so desensitized to the president’s tortured relationship with the truth that we don’t challenge the inaccurate things he and others say. There should be a consequence to making things up," Sanford argued.
    "But inexplicably, as a society, we have somehow fallen into a collective amnesia in thinking that it doesn’t matter when the highest officeholder in the land doesn’t tell the truth."
    trump won against Sanford but we all lost. Non questioning groupthink like what we see from the alt-right which is now actually just the right is increasingly dangerous to the country. We'll get over it some day, but the damage will last a long long time.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...mpression=true

trump won against Sanford but we all lost. Non questioning groupthink like what we see from the alt-right which is now actually just the right is increasingly dangerous to the country. We'll get over it some day, but the damage will last a long long time.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...mpression=true
    Who said it?

"Let them starve to death if their skin be lacking in melanin!"

Was it A) cwolff or B) Mao Zedong

It’s hilarious how cwolff is using the term “deplorables” so much now that he’s gone full triggered Hillary meltdown mode over the past few days.

I guess that’s what happens when you have to pretend you’re into your wife banging other dudes to keep her from divorcing you.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-24-2018 at 12:31 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible