Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2358

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'd prefer BETRAYER OF DEMOCRACY
    TRUMPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.
    If anyone wants to go up against you and challenge you to the belt.. point to this post and remind them why you are the champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Trump on Kavanaugh battle: "It was a disgraceful situation brought about by people who are evil."
    Do you know where this kind of talk leads? Is it worth it?

Who's he talking about anyway? Ford? Feinstein? Americans who protested?

EDIT: Here's more from that quote. Notice he's using the word unfair again.

"It was very, very unfair, what happened to him ... It was a disgraceful situation brought about by people that are evil."
    Last edited by cwolff; 10-08-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been told over and over that Taernath is a democrat.
    I've been called a conservative numerous times already and each time I disagree I get called a conservative Trump supporter. Only when I disagree though.

I hacked cwolff's laptop and had the built in camera take a pic while he was typing this.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Noted.

Noted.
    cwolff is so dumb I really have to wonder if he recognizes Richard's sarcasm by referring to Taernath as a "filthy" liberal, or if he thinks this is code for "not a real liberal but actually a racist Trump supporter"?

Remember all those times you talked about how evil the people who disagree with you are?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Blog Entries

Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.
    Are we positive cwolff isn't a bot? I wasn't even talking about participation awards in the context he latched on to, and it makes me wonder if you can set him off with certain words or phrases. Let's try it: Obama, tort reform, right to work, class warfare, chain migration.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Don't ruin the narrative!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Are we positive cwolff isn't a bot? I wasn't even talking about participation awards in the context he latched on to, and it makes me wonder if you can set him off with certain words or phrases. Let's try it: Obama, tort reform, right to work, class warfare, chain migration.

Don't ruin the narrative!
    Don't forget "soy" and "penis."
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post