Page 233 of 236 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2358

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're talking nonsense here. That post is about the culture of cruelty that runs the political right. The irony is that so much of their anger and bitterness is fueled by victimization. To see for yourself simply check out all the white right wingers who cry about reverse racism. For more victimization read trumps tweets and speeches. See how much he talks about people being unfair to him or says things are not fair. Like a fucking child.

Have you no awareness to see this stuff? That's rhetorical. I know that you can't see it or choose not too because it's inconvenient or uncomfortable.

Here's where that right wing victim mentality is leading the country and it's no surprise. Any honest observer will take note of the parallels between America today and other countries that have tilted to dictatorship.

That's Powell. He's a well respected member of the Republican party or at least he was. He's too moderate now though and he'll speak out against the dear leader which means he's shit on by all the GOP types that used to want him to run for President.

The following thread is a good head up about what the future holds. Read it all. If you're going to run down the country at least do it with both eyes wide open.
    "Great news, white people are dying off." ~Cwolff

"Men need to shut up and do something right for once." ~ Democrat senator

"Trump supporters are deplorable" ~ Democrat presidential nominee

Democrats calling anyone that doesn't support their ideas racists for over a decade.

And now Democrats can't understand why people loathe their party.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

You're talking nonsense here. That post is about the culture of cruelty that runs the political right. The irony is that so much of their anger and bitterness is fueled by victimization. To see for yourself simply check out all the white right wingers who cry about reverse racism. For more victimization read trumps tweets and speeches. See how much he talks about people being unfair to him or says things are not fair. Like a fucking child.
    Zero. Self. Awareness.

Have you no awareness to see this stuff? That's rhetorical. I know that you can't see it or choose not too because it's inconvenient or uncomfortable.

Here's where that right wing victim mentality is leading the country and it's no surprise. Any honest observer will take note of the parallels between America today and other countries that have tilted to dictatorship.
    Why do you want to get to a dictatorship so badly? Hate to break it to you.. but it doesn't have anything to do with penises. Dict, not Dick.

That's Powell. He's a well respected member of the Republican party or at least he was. He's too moderate now though and he'll speak out against the dear leader which means he's shit on by all the GOP types that used to want him to run for President.
    Powell was shit on by the GOP years before Trump ever came into the picture. He's a self serving, "I want to be popular!" democrat, pretending to be a Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

It's always funny when cwolff tries to talk about self awareness, as if he has any at all.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

There was nothing nonsense about it. You're so desperate to get a participation award in the oppression olympics that you're trying to draw parallels between a guy smiling in a photograph of a lynching and you getting trolled on the internet. Then when you claim the imaginary moral highground you just keep posting more oPiNiOn PiEcEs.
    Last edited by Taernath; 10-08-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was nothing nonsense about it. You're so desperate to get a participation award in the oppression olympics that you're trying to draw parallels between a guy smiling in a photograph of a lynching and you getting trolled on the internet. Then when you claim the imaginary moral highground you just keep posting more oPiNiOn PiEcEs.
    In before you're labeled an alt-right Nazi troll.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In before you're labeled an alt-right Nazi troll.
    I'd prefer BETRAYER OF DEMOCRACY
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.

Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

You've been told over and over that Taernath is a democrat. You just have this thing where if someone doesn't agree with 100% of everything you say, whether it's your own stupidity talking or you quoting some opinion piece as fact, you play the Nazi/alt-right/toxic troll card. Because you're an idiot.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure you already have called Taernath an alt-right troll and/or Nazi within the past month or so. Also because you're stupid.