Page 234 of 240 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been told over and over that Taernath is a democrat.
    I've been called a conservative numerous times already and each time I disagree I get called a conservative Trump supporter. Only when I disagree though.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Do you know where this kind of talk leads? Is it worth it?

Who's he talking about anyway? Ford? Feinstein? Americans who protested?

EDIT: Here's more from that quote. Notice he's using the word unfair again.
    I hacked cwolff's laptop and had the built in camera take a pic while he was typing this.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Noted.

Noted.
    cwolff is so dumb I really have to wonder if he recognizes Richard's sarcasm by referring to Taernath as a "filthy" liberal, or if he thinks this is code for "not a real liberal but actually a racist Trump supporter"?

Do you know where this kind of talk leads? Is it worth it?

Who's he talking about anyway? Ford? Feinstein? Americans who protested?

EDIT: Here's more from that quote. Notice he's using the word unfair again.
    Remember all those times you talked about how evil the people who disagree with you are?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.
    Are we positive cwolff isn't a bot? I wasn't even talking about participation awards in the context he latched on to, and it makes me wonder if you can set him off with certain words or phrases. Let's try it: Obama, tort reform, right to work, class warfare, chain migration.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Don't ruin the narrative!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Are we positive cwolff isn't a bot? I wasn't even talking about participation awards in the context he latched on to, and it makes me wonder if you can set him off with certain words or phrases. Let's try it: Obama, tort reform, right to work, class warfare, chain migration.

Don't forget "soy" and "penis."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

ya, I'm a bot. When Skynet takes over I'll be your overlord.

Here's a new Opinion piece from Max Boot, current conservative, former republican. It won't help anything, even if his observations are spot on but I applaud him for trying. I believe that everyone here on the right will deny the racism he's calling out but you'll be hard pressed to pushback on his idea that the GOP is getting pushed to far (alt) right. Moderates like Kasich are way out of favor and we'll be dealing with the lunatic fringe for the foreseeable future.

In 1964, the GOP ceased to be the party of Lincoln and became the party of Southern whites. As I now look back with the clarity of hindsight, I am convinced that coded racial appeals had at least as much, if not more, to do with the electoral success of the modern Republican Party than all of the domestic and foreign policy proposals crafted by well-intentioned analysts like me. This is what liberals have been saying for decades. I never believed them. Now I do, because Trump won by making the racist appeal, hitherto relatively subtle, obvious even to someone such as me who used to be in denial.

The ascendance of extreme views, abetted in recent years by Fox News, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin and the tea party movement, increasingly made the House Republican caucus ungovernable. The far-right Freedom Caucus drove House Speaker John A. Boehner into retirement in 2015. His successor, Paul D. Ryan, lasted only three years. Ryan’s retirement signals the final repudiation of an optimistic, inclusive brand of Reaganesque conservatism focused on enhancing economic opportunity at home and promoting democracy and free trade abroad. The Republican Party will now be defined by Trump’s dark, divisive vision, with his depiction of Democrats as America-hating, criminal-coddling traitors, his vilification of the press as the “enemy of the people,” and his ugly invective against Mexicans and Muslims. The extremism that many Republicans of goodwill had been trying to push to the fringe of their party is now its governing ideology.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...?noredirect=on

In 1964, the GOP ceased to be the party of Lincoln and became the party of Southern whites.
    Stopped reading right there. No wonder your brain is nothing but mush at this point.