Page 88 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Great example of the complete morons we're dealing with here. I don't get why the right wing and Fox love to pretend they're the plucky little underdog against Corporate media. It's the same victimization that got us trump though. All these so called real Americans who say things like "fuck your feelings" have gotten their feelings all hurt and are lashing out through trump. It's sick to see how easy it is to manipulate them.
    You seriously need to get off soy. It's making your tears milky white.

Just grab a Kleenex and go outside for a bit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No Dude. Again I have to ask you, "Why do you pull these stunts?" Can't you just be a human being for a little bit and chat without trying to twist everything?
    You said, and I quote, "The Comey letter was put out because he feared leaks from the FBI NY office. Guiliani's little buddies. They have a deep visceral hatred for Clinton. This whole debacle helped swing the election to trump."

How is this not you saying FBI's hatred of Hillary helped Trump win the election?

Maybe you need to dial down the rage a few notches and work on your speaking skills if you are constantly being misunderstood.

Yes I said that then you respond with your whacky "oh so comey was so evil then he's your hero" stuff.

I am saying that the FBI helped trump win. I have said that since 2016. You should say that too because it's true.

Yes I said that then you respond with your whacky "oh so comey was so evil then he's your hero" stuff.

I am saying that the FBI helped trump win. I have said that since 2016. You should say that too because it's true.
    Lol you're retarded

That's exactly how it played out. Comey was vilified and verbally assaulted by the left from the night of Hillary's loss up until the point Trump fired him, then he was a hero to the left. Why are you denying recent history like this?

LOL!

Okay. Wow. I literally had to wipe the tears from my eyes after laughing for a couple of minutes before I could reply to this.

It's not even so much that you actually think this (the same FBI that gave Hillary a free pass for her obvious criminal behavior because Comey took it upon himself to say no prosecutor would press charges against her), but to actually sit there with a straight face and say that the FBI was so anti-Hillary that they helped Trump win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's exactly how it played out. Comey was vilified and verbally assaulted by the left from the night of Hillary's loss up until the point Trump fired him, then he was a hero to the left. Why are you denying recent history like this?

LOL!

Okay. Wow. I literally had to wipe the tears from my eyes after laughing for a couple of minutes before I could reply to this.

It's not even so much that you actually think this (the same FBI that gave Hillary a free pass for her obvious criminal behavior because Comey took it upon himself to say no prosecutor would press charges against her), but to actually sit there with a straight face and say that the FBI was so anti-Hillary that they helped Trump win.
    You are arguing with a retard.

I'm not saying that TG. You assume too much. Where you go wrong is trying to fill in the blanks.

I did just post about the deep visceral hatred the NY FBI office had for Hillary according to Lynch in her IG report interview. I've talked about Rudy getting inside information about the Weiner PC/comey letter, I've also said it was right to condemn Comey's actions and how he screwed over the Clinton campaign right there at the end. I've also said that the FBI protected Trumps campaign by not letting it get out his was under investigation. They took great pains to keep this investigation secret. People like Strozk were involved in the operational security for this.

So TG, I never did say that the FBI was so anti-Hillary that they helped trump win. You created that fiction.

QUESTION: "Did you dictate the statement about Donald Trump Jr.?"

TRUMP: "Let's not talk about it. You know what that is? It's irrelevant. It's a statement to the phony, failing, New York Times... That's not a statement to a high tribunal of judges."
    How do trump supporters feel about his lies? What do you guys tell yourselves that makes it ok to support him, even though he lies all time?

BTW: I've said before that we'll need new laws after his presidency because of this guy. This is a great example. It's not explicitly illegal for him to lie to the NYT, it's simply immoral and detrimental to our country. As we all know, or should know, just because something isn't codified into the criminal code doesn't mean it's right. That's ethics.

I'm not saying that TG. You assume too much. Where you go wrong is trying to fill in the blanks.

I did just post about the deep visceral hatred the NY FBI office had for Hillary according to Lynch in her IG report interview. I've talked about Rudy getting inside information about the Weiner PC/comey letter, I've also said it was right to condemn Comey's actions and how he screwed over the Clinton campaign right there at the end. I've also said that the FBI protected Trumps campaign by not letting it get out his was under investigation. They took great pains to keep this investigation secret. People like Strozk were involved in the operational security for this.

So TG, I never did say that the FBI was so anti-Hillary that they helped trump win. You created that fiction.
    You literally said the FBI (oh my bad! Just the "NY FBI office") had a "deep visceral hatred for Clinton", that "this whole debacle helped swing the election to trump", and that "the FBI helped trump win." Where exactly am I "filling in the blanks" and creating fiction?

Also what FBI investigation was underway while Trump was still campaigning? Are you talking about the spy they had in the Trump camp that the left has spun was there to protect Trump? They covered that up to protect Trump?

Wow. The spin is real.

How do trump supporters feel about his lies? What do you guys tell yourselves that makes it ok to support him, even though he lies all time?

BTW: I've said before that we'll need new laws after his presidency because of this guy. This is a great example. It's not explicitly illegal for him to lie to the NYT, it's simply immoral and detrimental to our country. As we all know, or should know, just because something isn't codified into the criminal code doesn't mean it's right. That's ethics.
    Now you want politicians lying to people to be against the law? This can't possibly be real. You can't be real. You must be a Russian bot.

It's beyond adorable this is where you take your stand on presidents lying. It wasn't Obama lying about keeping your doctor to push through the massive tax increase known as Obamacare. It wasn't Obama lying about a stupid YouTube video right after Benghazi.

No. It's this.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-16-2018 at 06:02 PM.