Page 98 of 240 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Backtracking? I've been talking about the same thing for 2 days.

Sat idly by for what? Every president campaigns for his replacement and other members of his party. How is this a problem for you? Because Obama told black people hed take it personally if they voted for trump?

As for Obama's presidency you all had a shit fit. Maybe you TG were cool calm and stoic. I dont recall that being the case but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. The rest of the right went apeshit and talked about impeachment all the time
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-18-2018 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The rest of the right went apeshit and talked about impeachment all the time
    Prove it mouth breather.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

What will it be today?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

It ain't no riddle Tg. You're obfuscating because you're losing this point of contention.

Yes, I am complaining about that. It's a fucked up unnecessary policy. They're looking at land right now to build out more detention camps too. One article quoted a figure of 5,000 for the number of child migrants they were looking to house. For now they are in old Wal Marts and other detention centers.

I see that you are trying to establish a certain simple framing of a complex issue because you argue in bad faith. I will respond anyway. You know as well as I do that the executive branch has a lot of latitude in enforcement. I do not want a king which is what you're alluding to, I think, and that's also why I want to see republicans step up and slap some checks and balances on the president. It's their duty.

Did Obama hurt your feelings? Is that it? You're not alone. I hear the same things from lots of people. Especially when they can not defend their leader trump. They will say "What about Obama! He called me a racist." You still have to reconcile with the anti-Americanism of the trump movement and incessant, constant stream of lies he puts out. You need to account for this. You and all the other faux patriots who are working furiously to rationalize his lying.
    ~ picture is circa 2014

Yes, I am complaining about that. It's a fucked up unnecessary policy. They're looking at land right now to build out more detention camps too. One article quoted a figure of 5,000 for the number of child migrants they were looking to house. For now they are in old Wal Marts and other detention centers.
    Remember when Alex Jones was talking about this during the Bush admin and he was called a nutter?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Uh oh. You guys may be offended by this but Laura Bush is politiczing father's day.

On Sunday, a day we as a nation set aside to honor fathers and the bonds of family, I was among the millions of Americans who watched images of children who have been torn from their parents. In the six weeks between April 19 and May 31, the Department of Homeland Security has sent nearly 2,000 children to mass detention centers or foster care. More than 100 of these children are younger than 4 years old. The reason for these separations is a zero-tolerance policy for their parents, who are accused of illegally crossing our borders.

I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html

P.S. - Alex Jones is a nutter and you're off your rocker yourself with your whataboutism's.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Talking shit nonstop all day every day.
    You haven't made a post in months that wasn't either talking shit or talking shit about someone else talking shit.

Go away Backwolff. Take both accounts with you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Uh oh. You guys may be offended by this but Laura Bush is politiczing father's day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html

P.S. - Alex Jones is a nutter and you're off your rocker yourself with your whataboutism's.
    Wait what?

The people you get your "news" from use a picture from the Obama era as evidence for Trump separating families in 2018 but.............

Fuck, you're dumb.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You haven't made a post in months that wasn't either talking shit or talking shit about someone else talking shit.

Go away Backwolff. Take both accounts with you.
    Rag rag rag. Thats all you do! lol. Why so much rage?

Rag rag rag. Thats all you do! lol. Why so much rage?
    Making an observation isn't raging.

What you do is raging. Raging like a crying toddler, but still raging.

Stop raging. It's bad for your liver. And your liver needs all the help it can get.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah yeah yeah. Keep talking shit brah. Rage all day! Get them rage gainz! Pound that keyboard like you mean it! No one is impressed.