Page 233 of 240 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're talking nonsense here. That post is about the culture of cruelty that runs the political right. The irony is that so much of their anger and bitterness is fueled by victimization. To see for yourself simply check out all the white right wingers who cry about reverse racism. For more victimization read trumps tweets and speeches. See how much he talks about people being unfair to him or says things are not fair. Like a fucking child.
    There was nothing nonsense about it. You're so desperate to get a participation award in the oppression olympics that you're trying to draw parallels between a guy smiling in a photograph of a lynching and you getting trolled on the internet. Then when you claim the imaginary moral highground you just keep posting more oPiNiOn PiEcEs.
    Last edited by Taernath; 10-08-2018 at 11:22 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was nothing nonsense about it. You're so desperate to get a participation award in the oppression olympics that you're trying to draw parallels between a guy smiling in a photograph of a lynching and you getting trolled on the internet. Then when you claim the imaginary moral highground you just keep posting more oPiNiOn PiEcEs.
    In before you're labeled an alt-right Nazi troll.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In before you're labeled an alt-right Nazi troll.
    I'd prefer BETRAYER OF DEMOCRACY
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.

Blog Entries

Look at you getting in the old cliché about participation trophies and opinion pieces. You use these tools so you can ignore the truth and live with the lies. It's so common among you that I wonder if you even know you're doing it.

Just in the past week trump's gone from calling Ford's testimony credible to a hoax created by the dems and you and the rest of the trumpists will go along with that. It's WAY easier to stay with the herd so you will.
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Taernath is a filthy liberal.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You've been told over and over that Taernath is a democrat. You just have this thing where if someone doesn't agree with 100% of everything you say, whether it's your own stupidity talking or you quoting some opinion piece as fact, you play the Nazi/alt-right/toxic troll card. Because you're an idiot.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure you already have called Taernath an alt-right troll and/or Nazi within the past month or so. Also because you're stupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'd prefer BETRAYER OF DEMOCRACY
    TRUMPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If anyone wants to go up against you and challenge you to the belt.. point to this post and remind them why you are the champ.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump on Kavanaugh battle: "It was a disgraceful situation brought about by people who are evil."
    Do you know where this kind of talk leads? Is it worth it?

Who's he talking about anyway? Ford? Feinstein? Americans who protested?

EDIT: Here's more from that quote. Notice he's using the word unfair again.

"It was very, very unfair, what happened to him ... It was a disgraceful situation brought about by people that are evil."
    Last edited by cwolff; 10-08-2018 at 02:25 PM.