Page 137 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2358

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

  1. #1361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It blows my mind that a grown man did this. Probably someone in their late 30's, 40's, 50's or even older. It's un-fucking-believable to see a guy lose his shit so
    Would you say it's more or less un-fucking-believable than a 30's, 40's, 50's or even older person said it was a good thing older white people were dying?

  2. #1362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Don't you have any moral center?
    Says the man with no shame when he has overtly racist shit flow from his fingertips. Moral center. Get your faux outrage out of here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-12-2018 at 05:34 PM.

  3. #1363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Would you say it's more or less un-fucking-believable than a 30's, 40's, 50's or even older person said it was a good thing older white people were dying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Says the man with no shame when he has overtly racist shit flow from his fingertips. Moral center. Get your faux outrage out of here.
    That's rich that one of you fucks would call me racist. TG, you're insubstantial. Like Dylan said, "you're invisible now, you have no secrets to reveal". The only thing you do here is lie, twist, fabricate and spin. WTF is wrong with you?

  4. #1364
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,263
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's rich that one of you fucks would call me racist. TG, you're insubstantial. Like Dylan said, "you're invisible now, you have no secrets to reveal". The only thing you do here is lie, twist, fabricate and spin. WTF is wrong with you?
    But you are racist. You have proven it time and time again. You are straight up Hitler Jr.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's rich that one of you fucks would call me racist.
    You implying that I'm racist? Go ahead and go through my post history and find one racist thing I have said.

    I don't have to go very far to find racist shit you said. Remember when you said it was a good thing older white people were dying? Pepperidge Farm 'members.

  6. #1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's rich that one of you fucks would call me racist. TG, you're insubstantial. Like Dylan said, "you're invisible now, you have no secrets to reveal". The only thing you do here is lie, twist, fabricate and spin. WTF is wrong with you?
    Why are you so bitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  7. #1367
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Isla de Roatan
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You did, because you're a right winger. This is not a both sides thing. The GOP is wasting time, $$$ and resources in this. Not the Dems dude. This is partisan and from the right.
    You’d have to be delusional to believe that its only one side of the aisle that wastes time and money.
    Semper superne nitens.

  8. #1368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    You’d have to be delusional to believe that its only one side of the aisle that wastes time and money.
    You have to be delusional to read what I wrote referring to the Strozk hearing and extrapolate that into a broad false equivalency argument.

  9. #1369
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You have to be delusional to read what I wrote referring to the Strozk hearing and extrapolate that into a broad false equivalency argument.
    You have to be retarded and you are.

  10. #1370

    Default

    "I guarantee you Putin will ask if we can stop NATO exercises, which he likely will characterize as provocative and expensive," Pavel said, noting that North Korea used the same gambit with success.
    The outcome of the Trump-Putin meeting will affect perceptions of the 29-member NATO summit, Pavel said.
    ...
    "The President's task is to reverse his disturbing tendency to show America's adversaries the deference and esteem that should be reserved for our closest allies. He must show that he can be strong and tough with Vladimir Putin -- not for its own sake, but to demonstrate his willingness to defend America, its allies, our shared interests, and our common values against those who threaten them," McCain said in a statement.
    "Putin is not America's friend, nor merely a competitor. Putin is America's enemy -- not because we wish it so, but because he has chosen to be," he added.

    Trump's own secretary of defense, James Mattis has also made his views on Russia and Putin very clear in recent months -- at times seemingly contradicting the President.
    "He aims to diminish the appeal of the Western democratic model and attempts to undermine America's moral authority. His actions are designed not to challenge our arms at this point but to undercut and compromise our belief in our ideals,"...
    I bet trump does follow Putins playbook. Politically, it's too hot for him to be giving Putin gifts, but trumps beholden to the man a prefers his authoritarian grip on Russia to the Democratic models of the USA and our allies.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •