Page 114 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Even I know what NIN stands for but I couldn't name one of their songs, let alone three.
    You're also not posting some random shit Trent Reznor said as proof that Trump is Satan.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Krauthammer knew trump was unfit and weak. Too bad conservatives didn't listen to him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.05b0521a5593
    This is why we laugh at you constantly and you just keep getting more and more triggered and unhinged.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Good for R.I. We need this everywhere. In fact, we need a lot more laws now that trump has violated all the norms.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...mpression=true
    You're retarded.

Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: extra triggers omginfowars

Blog Entries

Methais likes ketchup and mustard cake.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Methais likes ketchup and mustard cake.
    I WILL BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE LIKE RATOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

It seems, maybe, that President Donald Trump has abandoned his policy of separating children from their immigrant parents and warehousing them in detention facilities. But the conflict over the policy has been, among other things, starkly clarifying.

The cruelty, accompanied by the lies deployed to excuse it, further inflamed political passions and sharpened the divide between Republicans, who support the president, and Democrats, who detest him.

It feels as though another political Rubicon was crossed.

"I think we're at the beginning of a soft civil war," political scientist Thomas Schaller said in a telephone interview. "I don't know if the country gets out of it whole."

For years, Republicans have led the way in breaking rules — from taking the national debt hostage to usurping a Supreme Court seat. In a 2016 poll, almost three-quarters of Trump supporters, a group marked by grievances, agreed that the country needed a leader who would "break some rules," as did 57 percent of Republicans overall. Only 41 percent of Democrats agreed.

But Democrats can tire of rules, too. Lots of rules, after all, don't do Democrats any favors. The past two Republican presidencies were a product of the Electoral College, that useless appendix of American politics, overriding the popular vote. The Senate favors rural states over representative democracy.
    The backlash could be ugly. God knows the party of trump deserves it but no matter what happens things are already ugly and getting uglier.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...hing-like-this

Blog Entries

The backlash could be ugly.
    Stop being mean to Back.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The backlash could be ugly. God knows the party of trump deserves it but no matter what happens things are already ugly and getting uglier.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...hing-like-this

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade: "These aren't our kids. Show them compassion, but it's not like he is doing this to the people of Idaho or Texas"
    Not too long ago, when Obama was POTUS, I seem to remember a consistent outrage from the right because, "We are a Christian nation!" Apparently we're not that anymore.