Page 100 of 240 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    The answer is because you are retarded.
    So what makes you think I'm retarded? When I say "kids should not be taken from their parents" for example, or "everyone should have a living wage", or "black people should not be discriminated against", why does that make you shart your pants?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So what makes you think I'm retarded? When I say "kids should not be taken from their parents" for example, or "everyone should have a living wage", or "black people should not be discriminated against", why does that make you shart your pants?
    Everything you say is fucking retarded. Things that weren't retarded before become fucking retarded when you say them because you are a fucking retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Everything you say is fucking retarded. Things that weren't retarded before become fucking retarded when you say them because you are a fucking retard.
    Those are all perfectly reasonable things for anyone to say. Your reaction is what is unusual. So what is your issue?

Blog Entries

Those are all perfectly reasonable things for anyone to say. Your reaction is what is unusual. So what is your issue?
    My issue is that you're a fucking retard.

Bullshit. I skim the boards and often see you posting my name, or referencing me in some way multiple times a day without me even having posting for weeks. I really am wondering what your issue is.
    Perhaps you should read the actual posts then. Most of them are telling cwolff that he's reached Backlash levels of stupidity, or something similar.

Why you ask? Because until cwolff recently dethroned you, you for most of the PC's existence have been the gold standard for retardedness that other retards like are compared to. Your tard status is pretty much universally agreed on, even by the other liberals on here.

My last couple of posts had to deal with kids being taken from their parents and issues of indigenous people. You know. Humanitarian type of things. Issues of ways to bring people up. Help people. Then the PC crew comes in and paints me as some kind of horrible person?
    Your last couple posts, much like the other 26,531 posts before it, consist either of retarded emotional far fetched bullshit with accusations of various -isms on the chance that someone doesn't agree with you, and/or consist of you just being retarded in general, i.e. "Waah waaah all you guys do is talk shit and <insert shit talking> because you guys just talk shit all day and btw my fee fees are hurt which means you must be raging!"

So how does that happen?
    You keep clicking the post button after typing really stupid things.

Why does that happen?
    Because you can't help it.

Who is filling all of yall's heads with so much shit that you view people like myself who genuinely want to see some good in the world as bad people?
    You are.

No one's saying you're a bad person. Just that you're retarded.

Or maybe you are a bad person, since you associate retards with being bad people.

Why do you think retards are bad people? That's racist.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Perhaps you should read the actual posts then. Most of them are telling cwolff that he's reached Backlash levels of stupidity, or something similar.

Why you ask? Because until cwolff recently dethroned you, you for most of the PC's existence have been the gold standard for retardedness that other retards like are compared to. Your tard status is pretty much universally agreed on, even by the other liberals on here.

Your last couple posts, much like the other 26,531 posts before it, consist either of retarded emotional far fetched bullshit with accusations of various -isms on the chance that someone doesn't agree with you, and/or consist of you just being retarded in general, i.e. "Waah waaah all you guys do is talk shit and <insert shit talking> because you guys just talk shit all day and btw my fee fees are hurt which means you must be raging!"

You keep clicking the post button after typing really stupid things.

Because you can't help it.

You are.

No one's saying you're a bad person. Just that you're retarded.

Or maybe you are a bad person, since you associate retards with being bad people.

Why do you think retards are bad people? That's racist.
    I didn't know you guys cared so much. Sux to be you cause I'm not gonna change. Peace and freedom for all people. Even cranky bastards.

I didn't know you guys cared so much.
    We don't. This is just how basic things work, like when someone asks a question, the person they're asking the question to answers it. Your lack of understanding of this concept is one of the many reasons why you're retarded.

Sux to be you cause I'm not gonna change.
    No one's asking you to. As a matter of fact, we want you to stay exactly the same and keep providing us with entertainment.

Peace and freedom for all people. Even cranky bastards.
    If we were cranky, why would we be laughing? This is another reason why you're retarded.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I didn't know you guys cared so much. Sux to be you cause I'm not gonna change. Peace and freedom for all people. Even cranky bastards.
    Why do you want to continue to be a fucking retard? Oh, right, because you are fucking retarded.

Sounds like Backlash is mad about cwolff taking his title and is determined to get it back.

This needs a training montage.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2018 at 10:55 AM.

My issue is that you're a fucking retard.

Why do you want to continue to be a fucking retard? Oh, right, because you are fucking retarded.