Page 66 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Holy shit you've lost your mind since I've been gone. Didn't realize I was the only thing keeping your sanity together.

I only have part of the story so far but here is what I gathered...you are going to sue Methias and a couple of other people because they said mean things to you that you consider slander? Does anyone even know your real name? Can you slander an anonymous person on the internet?

And what's more you're going to try and get him fired because your feelings have been hurt?

You might want to seek some professional help. Like, for real. This doesn't sound like healthy behavior on your part at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Holy shit you've lost your mind since I've been gone. Didn't realize I was the only thing keeping your sanity together.

I only have part of the story so far but here is what I gathered...you are going to sue Methias and a couple of other people because they said mean things to you that you consider slander? Does anyone even know your real name? Can you slander an anonymous person on the internet?

And what's more you're going to try and get him fired because your feelings have been hurt?

You might want to seek some professional help. Like, for real. This doesn't sound like healthy behavior on your part at all.
    He also called me a "tub installer" the other day!!!!111111

He ain't right in the head...
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He also called me a "tub installer" the other day!!!!111111
    Be sure to get a lawyer to ask Kranar for his IP information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Be sure to get a lawyer to ask Kranar for his IP information.
    Seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post

Blog Entries

So which one is PB, Methais, and Rocktar?

Is Tgo behind the camera or is Neveragain? That will tell us who is fapping in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post

Is Tgo behind the camera or is Neveragain? That will tell us who is fapping in the corner.
    That does it, prepare to hear from my lawyers for sullying my good name!!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-11-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Fuck. That's too funny. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post

You on the left, cwolff in the middle, Backlash on the right, and pk behind the camera whacking it, aiming right at you.

Brb getting you fired. And my lawyer will be getting your IP info from Kranar in the morning enjoy your rl ban noob.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

I just realized that the lemonparty guys are all probably dead.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I just realized that the lemonparty guys are all probably dead.

They live on forever on the internet.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.