Page 97 of 240 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Backlash better step up and say something really stupid in the next 2 days.. or we will have a new champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Backlash better step up and say something really stupid in the next 2 days.. or we will have a new champion.
    At least Backlash knows when to shut the fuck up. cwolff quadruples down on his idiocy every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I don't have to prove it. It just is.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What if Back is cwolff because Back got tired of being the most retarded person on the PC but doesn't want to actually quit being retarded? They're both super emotional and are practically made of estrogen.

Confirmed Back and cwolff are the same person.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What if Back is cwolff because Back got tired of being the most retarded person on the PC but doesn't want to actually quit being retarded? They're both super emotional and are practically made of estrogen.

Confirmed Back and cwolff are the same person.
    What if cwolff is Tsa'ah?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Talking shit nonstop all day every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What if cwolff is Tsa'ah?
    No. As many faults as Tsa'ah had, he didn't come across as a crying soyboy who was manstrating.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Talking shit nonstop all day every day.
    Even Backlash is sick of your stupidity cwolff.

It might also be that Backlash is just saying that so you stfu and he can get a title shot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Love how the tool decries attacks on the "free press" but only cites sources from biased shitsourced rags.

I'm assuming that by now you've caught up and realize that we've been talking about the new trump policy to separate kids from their parents.
    Yes, the "new" Trump policy of separating kids from their parents, exactly what I've been referring to. Glad to see you're done deflecting and are just now straight up backtracking.

I've been a republican.
    Now I know you're trolling.

You seem to think it's illegal or immoral for a President to support his party on the campaign trail? That's quite odd.
    I don't think you seem to understand; I. DO. NOT. CARE. IF. A. PRESIDENT. USES. HIS. GOD. GIVEN. RIGHT. TO. FREE. SPEECH.

That would be you having this problem. Well, only when a Republican is in office.

This isn't a case of "whataboutism." You suggested I don't have a problem with this because I like Trump, my very clear and obvious point for bringing up Obama is I didn't care when Obama did it either. You are the one who sat idly by, probably jacking off while listening to Obama bash Trump and tell black people that he would take it as a personal insult if they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. You somehow don't see a problem with this, you don't think this is "immoral", you don't think this should be illegal, the left shouldn't rise up and demand better from their elected politicians, but Trump saying workers should strike is just one step too far and we need to start passing laws to prevent this kind of shit?

Get out of here with this shit.

Know what I did when Obama said stupid shit I didn't like? I didn't listen to him and I voted against what he was suggesting. I never once said he should be impeached. I never once said we need to pass laws to shut Obama up. I never once suggested he was Hitler. I never once suggested he was acting immorally by saying things.

For someone who says they don't want an authoritarian to be leader of this country you sure do act like an authoritarian.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-18-2018 at 12:16 AM.