Page 64 of 236 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Blog Entries

You're all retarded. Congratulations.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Just imagine having a court case where an attorney has to explain what GemStone is and then how their client got involved in an argument on a politics thread being posted in by a bunch of randos who for the most part don't even play the game in question anymore

I may actually die
    Not to mention having to explain who Androidpk is vs. whatever the fuck his real name is, which is probably Gaylord McJizzrag.

Either way, the court shall address me as Renowned Lord Methais, the Level 100 Half-Elf Wizard from Elanthia, if they expect this case to go anywhere.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Just imagine having a court case where an attorney has to explain what GemStone is and then how their client got involved in an argument on a politics thread being posted in by a bunch of randos who for the most part don't even play the game in question anymore

I may actually die
    "Did you or did you not, on the night of the 9th of May, tell the plaintiff via the rep system to, quote, "get fucked"?

"I did."

"The prosecution rests, your honor."

"I find in favor of the plaintiff for the amount of 3,400,000 reputation points"
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    You're all retarded. Congratulations.
    You've known this for a very, very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "Did you or did you not, on the night of the 9th of May, tell the plaintiff via the rep system to, quote, "get fucked"?

"I did."

"The prosecution rests, your honor."

"I find in favor of the plaintiff for the amount of 3,400,000 reputation points"
    I hereby award you an additional 50,000 Simucoins, for pain and suffering, as well as a pair of top of the line ear plugs in case you come across anymore masturbating women.

In addition, Renowned Lord Methais is hereby ordered to take your characters out hunting until they have reached no less than level 80. to make sure they don't get pwned.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

The best distillation of the Trump Doctrine I heard, though, came from a senior White House official with direct access to the president and his thinking. I was talking to this person several weeks ago, and I said, by way of introduction, that I thought it might perhaps be too early to discern a definitive Trump Doctrine.

“No,” the official said. “There’s definitely a Trump Doctrine.”

“What is it?” I asked. Here is the answer I received:

“The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

It struck me almost immediately that this was the most acute, and attitudinally honest, description of the manner in which members of Trump’s team, and Trump himself, understand their role in the world.
    I asked this official to explain the idea. “Obama apologized to everyone for everything. He felt bad about everything.” President Trump, this official said, “doesn’t feel like he has to apologize for anything America does.” I later asked another senior official, one who rendered the doctrine not as “We’re America, Bitch” but as “We’re America, Bitches,” whether he was aware of the 2004 movie Team America: World Police, whose theme song was “America, Fuck Yeah!”
    Most trumpers will see this and, like the quote from Team America, think to themselves, "Fuck Yeah!" while blubbering about DeNiro telling trump to fuck off.

It's a shame to see that such short sighted, sound bite style politics can work so well with a big portion of the country. We will pay for this in the future. Enjoy it while it lasts because when the bill comes due we're all gonna be fucked.

But what is mainly interesting about “We’re America, Bitch” is its delusional quality. Donald Trump is pursuing policies that undermine the Western alliance, empower Russia and China, and demoralize freedom-seeking people around the world. The United States could be made weaker—perhaps permanently—by the implementation of the Trump Doctrine.

The administration officials, and friends of Trump, I’ve spoken with in recent days believe the opposite: that Trump is rebuilding American power after an eight-year period of willful dissipation. “People criticize [Trump] for being opposed to everything Obama did, but we’re justified in canceling out his policies,” one friend of Trump’s told me. This friend described the Trump Doctrine in the simplest way possible. “There’s the Obama Doctrine, and the ‘Fuck Obama’ Doctrine,” he said. “We’re the ‘Fuck Obama’ Doctrine.”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-bitch/562511/
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-11-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Most trumpers will see this and, like the quote from Team America, think to themselves, "Fuck Yeah!" while blubbering about DeNiro telling trump to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post

Alpha as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

It's a shame to see that such short sighted, sound bite style politics can work so well with a big portion of the country. We will pay for this in the future. Enjoy it while it lasts because when the bill comes due we're all gonna be fucked.

Perhaps you should just move to Canada so you can suck Trudeau off all day. You’re both basically women.

I just had to quote this because it's probably the funniest thing he's ever posted on these boards. Ever.

"Good afternoon. I'm looking for a good lawyer to take on a pro-bono case for me. These guys on a forum about a 25 year old roleplaying game are mean to me and keep reminding people of some shady shit I pulled in the past and won't just forget about it. I blame Trump. Hello? HELLO? HEEEELLLLLOOOO!?!?"

What a tub installer. I mean hot tub.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-11-2018 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post