Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,358 of 2358

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    “For me personally, I find Trump’s most powerful tool is that he knows how to wield victimhood, he knows how to offer victimhood to the people who have the least claim to it,” Noah said. “Because you realize what he’s doing in that moment, is that he’s saying, the real victims of the #MeToo movement are men. They’re the real victims.”

That's a quote from Trevor Noah and he sums up what we're witnessing. Trump sells it, his people want to buy it (are begging to buy it) and that combination has no answer from the Democrats.
    You should always get your news from a shitty comedian who's not funny on a comedy channel.

Always, always, always.

It doesn't make you look any more stupid, since you've already hit that mark years ago.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-09-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    “For me personally, I find Trump’s most powerful tool is that he knows how to wield victimhood, he knows how to offer victimhood to the people who have the least claim to it,” Noah said. “Because you realize what he’s doing in that moment, is that he’s saying, the real victims of the #MeToo movement are men. They’re the real victims.”

That's a quote from Trevor Noah and he sums up what we're witnessing. Trump sells it, his people want to buy it (are begging to buy it) and that combination has no answer from the Democrats.
    Yeah it's totally men's fault that you idiots turned the PoundMeToo movement into the new race card because you wore the fuck out the race card from 2008-2016 and it stopped working because people started pulling their heads out of their asses and realizing that your side is nothing but bullshit.

And soy.

And dildos.

And lol @ Trevor Noah being your source for butthurt news
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2018 at 10:13 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You should always get your news from a shitty comedian who's not funny on a comedy channel.

Always, always, always.

It doesn't make you look any more stupid, since you've already hit that mark years ago.
    Trevor Noah should be thanking Trump every night for winning the election because otherwise he probably wouldn't have a job. There is no way in hell people watch his show because he's funny, they just tune in to watch him bash Trump.

He is so unbelievably unfunny it's almost funny how unfunny he is. John Stewart was a raging leftist as well but at least he could make me laugh.

Trevor Noah just acts like any other political pundit but somehow people call it comedy when he does it.

His stand up is meh too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trevor Noah should be thanking Trump every night for winning the election because otherwise he probably wouldn't have a job. There is no way in hell people watch his show because he's funny, they just tune in to watch him bash Trump.

He is so unbelievably unfunny it's almost funny how unfunny he is. John Stewart was a raging leftist as well but at least he could make me laugh.

Trevor Noah just acts like any other political pundit but somehow people call it comedy when he does it.
    Trevor Noah was a huge step down. John Stewart was a giant libtard too, but I still found him entertaining. Trevor Noah is just.... No.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trevor Noah was a huge step down. John Stewart was a giant libtard too, but I still found him entertaining. Trevor Noah is just.... No.
    But he's black, which means you're racist for not liking his shitty comedy.

I bet you think Amy Schumer's stand up sucks too. Sexist.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    But he's black, which means you're racist for not liking his shitty comedy.

I bet you think Amy Schumer's stand up sucks too. Sexist.
    I am pleased with the extensive knowledge I have of her vagina.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I am pleased with the extensive knowledge I have of her vagina.