Page 188 of 240 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A "positive story" about someone "finding Russian trolls as a hobby"?

Okay, cwolff, okay...

I suppose you also find mental illness to be a "positive story."
    What the hell are you trying to say? That this man is mentally ill for tracking Russian trolls?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What the hell are you trying to say? That this man is mentally ill for tracking Russian trolls?
    Yup

3. Default

Criticize Trump and you have a mental illness. Now it's criticize Russia and you have a mental illness as well.

You and Androidpk really read what you want don't ya?

You and Androidpk really read what you want don't ya?
    What offended you about that post and/or article?

What offended you about that post and/or article?
    Nothing "offended" me. It's just funny how you guys see Russians everywhere and people are using the term "Russian troll hunting" in a serious way. Surely even you can see how absurd this is.

Nothing "offended" me. It's just funny how you guys see Russians everywhere and people are using the term "Russian troll hunting" in a serious way. Surely even you can see how absurd this is.
    It is absurd that you would argue this. You're defending Russian trolls and diminishing russian attacks on our elections. It's fucking disgusting. I know it's only an online forum but you're here forsaking your nation to defend trump. It's fucked up. Really really fucked up

It is absurd that you would argue this. You're defending Russian trolls and diminishing russian attacks on our elections. It's fucking disgusting. I know it's only an online forum but you're here forsaking your nation to defend trump. It's fucked up. Really really fucked up
    Oh, cwolff. How I wish I could say you're just trolling, but sadly we both know that not to be true

May you someday wake up from this fevered nightmare you're in and not worry about Russians hiding under your floor boards, or Russians watching your every move from your closet, or Russian trolls "attacking our elections." God speed you brave Russian troll hunter!

Blog Entries

Oh, today it's Russian troll hunting. The coffee has never tasted so good.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I was going to start this sentence with the words "I can't believe.." but I can believe it. You two are shitting all over an American who's doing what he can do about Russian meddling in our elections. If nothing else, just say a quiet thanks to this guy and move on. Why you'd choose to mock what he's doing is beyond me.