Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Society Q:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Warrior Society Q:

Hey, I just gained three levels in the Labyrinth with 0 favor. I have tried the Rift and shit just fucks me up in every single way. I only have 8 Spirit Points. I'm wondering if I should reset my society after using a fixstat potion (paying $ for one of those if CoL is the way to go )

So … I'm so accustomed to CoL and Voln buuut I have barely any understanding of the Guardians of Sunfist.

Any help would be appreciated. Alright, thanks guys.

– Mr. Sbee
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Killing something half your train will yield half the favor much safer and much faster than fighting critters your own size. I used to do Night mares or nedum vereri's and just rage through the place destroying everything in one swing. I found the best favor farms are places with decent spawn rates where you can reliably kill in 1 swing to make up for the reduced favor per kill.

So my suggestion is stay with voln and do some favor farms on the side. If you can get into a reim farm, you can make crazy favor too.
    Last edited by Ososis; 02-27-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

GoS is solid in everyway except their "teleportation" sigil. Of course sign of darkness is hard on a mana pool of 8 too

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Killing something half your train will yield half the favor much safer and much faster than fighting critters your own size. I used to do Night mares or nedum vereri's and just rage through the place destroying everything in one swing. I found the best favor farms are places with decent spawn rates where you can reliably kill in 1 swing to make up for the reduced favor per kill.

So my suggestion is stay with voln and do some favor farms on the side. If you can get into a reim farm, you can make crazy favor too.
    Yeah, I was doing this with wind wraiths. Hmmm.

I want to make it to cap. I'm wondering if signs, symbols and sigils are somehow absolutely necessary to cap. You guys have been helpful as always. Thanks.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Yeah, I was doing this with wind wraiths. Hmmm.

I want to make it to cap. I'm wondering if signs, symbols and sigils are somehow absolutely necessary to cap. You guys have been helpful as always. Thanks.
    Bonespear, took me 1 weekend to go from 0 to master in voln. Go there for a couple hours and you will have a ton of favor.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Bonespear, took me 1 weekend to go from 0 to master in voln. Go there for a couple hours and you will have a ton of favor.
    Rgr.

My favorite thing about voln is that the favor pool is separate from all my other combat pools, the trade off of course being having to fill that pool.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    My favorite thing about voln is that the favor pool is separate from all my other combat pools, the trade off of course being having to fill that pool.
    True that. Great for that crazy mana eating armor

Okay, so, I have like 1 experience point to level. I have no clue, whatsoever, about the favor gain having changed (as I understand it [just there being a change gaining favor, level-based, say between now and three or four years ago when I last favor-hunted.])

Hokai.

Just go to Reim