Thread: Quit staring at my sack!

Default Quit staring at my sack!

I don't use lich. Is there a command that will x out the container view window in SF without closing the container? Having container lists repopulate for every item can really slow me down, I can manually kill them but it would be nice to be able to just work it into my script and not have to always be dicking with it.
    Still don't use lich.

***Best current answer to this question is in post #11***
    Last edited by Ososis; 02-27-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    How much you willing to pay? I'm the BEST coder EVER. I'll write something for you, how about $1000 in simucoins?
    OK, just gonna block you since you have never had anything to say that wasn't tiresome schtick.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

WyromsBonusCheck

This message is hidden because WyromsBonusCheck is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    WyromsBonusCheck

This message is hidden because WyromsBonusCheck is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    I'd tell you what he posted, but I have him blocked too. No retards allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I'd tell you what he posted, but I have him blocked too. No retards allowed.
    I'm sure it's "Oh I am wyrom, give me more money, hur hur hur" It's literally been every post he has every written. He is the only person I have ever blocked, and i only did it because he is spam at this point.

Hello fine American friends! Why are you afraid of this man with the check of bonuses ?

Quote Originally Posted by CertainlyNotATroll View Post
    Hello fine American friends! Why are you afraid of this man with the check of bonuses ?
    And blocked for the same reason. Constant repetition of uninteresting garbage.

I still use the wizard so I have no idea, but I thought pretty much everyone used Lich now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

ANSWERED!

So you can set in advanced setting INVENTORY OFF and the bag windows wont be created when you LOOK IN or OPEN a container. It won't delete any windows already up, it just wont create more. Even better, you can use command SET INVENTORY ON/OFF to toggle this setting, allowing me to achieve my scrip goal by

put close my %container%
    put set inventory off
    put open my %container%
    BLAHBLAHBLAH script meat
    put set inventory on

All credit to Wilsa

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I still use the wizard so I have no idea, but I thought pretty much everyone used Lich now.
    My buddy used wizard, my big issue with it is it doesn't understand MATCHRE commands (or more likely, I don't understand how to make it understand), and I use the hell out of those in my scripts. Stormfront front end is sweet.