Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an alter restriction free mask with zests or special properties.

Default Looking for an alter restriction free mask with zests or special properties.

Looking to alter a mask tonight at the GALD merchant for my RP character. Looking for a NON headworn mask that has maybe actions/zests, special properties or any thing that makes it fancier than a typical pin worn mask. Must be free from merchant restrictions. Message me or reply with what you got ant your asking price. Thanks!

Whisper masks are the best. There is one for sale for 4M, or I have one I don't wear anymore I would sell for the same. Not sure what restrictions you are trying to avoid
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I want to be able to do a long show description. But make it simple enough for the merchant to change the verbs if need be to fit with the alter description i give her/him BUT if i can find one that has verbs that doesnt have any reflection of the masks description that be the best..

an arched-brow frowning death mask

Pin worn
    No verbs that I can see, supposed to be re-imbedable according to older posts I found.

You determine that you could wear the mask anywhere on your body. The mask appears to serve some purpose.

This is a tappable item, which casts spells from the Elemental sphere. It has a few charges.

The frowning death mask contains the spell Invisibility, from the Wizard circle.
    You sense that the frowning death mask will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

You analyze your frowning death mask and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get no sense of whether or not the mask may be further lightened.

Let me know

Death masks alter your facial description when dead.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Not this one, its pretty old. Pre- death masks of today. If I had to guess, early 2000-2003?

Careful friend ososis, you have been, as they might say in the video games , Pzowned. Like the dominoes pizza ownage, zoid man.

hooray a meme! many thanks!

I have a new style death mask that i still have to alter at some point. For now i just altered a normal pin worn mask. The invis spell is a nice touch but i already get that from my chaos jewelry ring. Thanks for the offer though