Thread: TWC cleric?

Default TWC cleric?

I want to try this out with dual blink weapons with smite/bane in them, could be pretty fun. Looking at the build it seems doable but I want to know if anyone has any experience or suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Personally I would stop cleric spells at 13 and major at 15 until you get minor up to 20. Without dodge you are going to want the ds from the minor spells.

Good advice, the spells were just placeholders for 2x but I can see how alkars would be super useful to have. Do any clerics build dodge? I think it was like 20 PPs, seemed too expensive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

I would think holding Cleric at 307 would be okay for a bit while you boost up Minor. 101 and 107 are pretty DS beneficial. But it's been so long and there have been a few changes so I'm not sure what's past 307 that'd you really need for now while you're swinging a sword. If you're going after dead stuff, just hold em with 301 and hack away! Pretty easy on the mana.

But you aren't going to go wrong going up to 313 as it'll just add to the boost of 307.

Sounds like an interesting build. Something to have fun with in the lower levels for sure.
    Last edited by Soulance; 02-24-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Get up to 319 actually if you want to melee as a Cleric. You can stop at 319 though, and then switch to something else. I usually get 103 and 202 alongside 319 for cleric builds. It helps since those two spells don't stack when cast by someone else, so you won't have to beg for spells as often (just every 4 hours). 319 is basically the critical defensive spell since it will turn every 1st attack away, and allow you to land the 1st hit most of the time. It also makes it easier to hunt in areas where you can be hit by a maneuver attack (like arch wights @ level 20) as their first attack.

Obviously, you'll want 211 and 215 as early as you can. It's safe to say 2x in spells up to 319 and 215 + 103 will give you the most benefit if you can fit in the spell training. Once you have 215 and 319, you can just 2x in MnS up to 120, but 120 is not as powerful as 319.

There is no room for dodge until way past cap.
    Last edited by Maerit; 02-24-2018 at 02:09 PM.