Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Oprah Insecure?

Default Is Oprah Insecure?

I did a search on trumptwitterarchive.com for other people Trump has called insecure. I found Ellen Degeneres, Danny Zuker, Seth Meyers and Mika Brzezinski.

Also, Trump appears to have switched to an iPhone instead of Android. He's been using a gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S3 for ages.

Feb 18, 2018 11:28:40 PM Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes. The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others! [Twitter for iPhone]

Aug 22, 2016 06:29:13 AM Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns! [Twitter for Android]

Apr 12, 2015 02:48:35 PM "@SoyerJanis: @realDonaldTrump @boris3324 Don't be so insecure because you KNOW @HillaryClinton will lose against Trump [Twitter for Android]

Jun 27, 2014 08:13:13 AM Our Q1 GDP was -2.9%. Worst in memory -- ObamaCare killing jobs, stopping growth and making small business insecure. [Twitter Web Client]

May 2, 2014 09:26:50 PM .@sethmeyers Seth can't help it - he is really trying hard but just doesn't have what it takes. Very awkward and insecure! [Twitter for Android]

Mar 3, 2014 07:42:49 AM Ellen was so awkward and insecure last night. The pizza skit was terrible. She should dump Andy Lassner, a guy with no absolutely no talent! [Twitter for Android]

Jan 15, 2014 03:11:42 AM "@JacksBeach: @realDonaldTrump @jeffredman5 Trump's a strong leader. Letterman is a weak, passive, insecure person." Thanks, but he is good! [Twitter for Android]

May 24, 2013 05:02:49 PM I never heard of @DannyZucker until his very dumb and endless tweets started pouring out of insecure mind-but I have a great deal for him! [Twitter for Android]

May 8, 2013 08:37:06 PM Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault [Twitter for Android]
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

He bleeds is neurosis out over twitter. Lindsey Lohan might as well be president.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He bleeds is neurosis out over twitter. Lindsey Lohan might as well be president.
    Dear god just shut up already. We get it. You lost and you're pissed. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting your neurosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Dear god just shut up already. We get it. You lost and you're pissed. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting your neurosis.
    Now Wrathbringer....

Let's be more open to their feelings. Clearly he has been triggered since 11/8/16 and feels the need to just let it out. I imagine most of his "friends" have removed him from Facebook and Twitter and with the total collapse of the new unofficial message board, he has no where to let out all his anger except here and the comments section of moveon.org

Let's give him some free space here.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-19-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Heyyy, Bert and Ernie are up. I think it's so cute how you guys come online together. Do you DM each other to see what you're wearing first?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    index.png

The President is well versed in sinecures. Insecures, not so much.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I love Donald J. Trump. Best President ever.
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The President is well versed in sinecures. Insecures, not so much.
    That was clever. Did you think of it yourself?