Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Duskruin Dig & Sewer Pulls!

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    We spent years depriving people of any real chance of getting items of power. Years of attrition until we reduced the player base to its most devoted and hungry. Then we offered them what they wanted, for a price. Now our bottom line, and my paychecks, are flying high! Even I didn't think it would last this many years! Turns out you can repackage the same shit over and over for a long time. You'll never see the player base turn on us. Sorry!
    Shut up retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

methais......i love that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    I've grown used to ordering name brand food at the supermarket now that I've been getting fat bonus checks, sorry! Daddy's gotta eat! And eat good!
    Lol. It shows a lot about your personal situation when your satirical money hungry overlord character's flamboyant lifestyle consists of buying Kellogs instead of Kroegers.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Are you saying you don’t play

Do you really troll forums of a text game you no longer play? That’s funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If only people would take a stand against such things instead of complaining while simultaneously throwing fistfuls of money at Simu, supporting and rewarding the very thing they’re complaining about.
    Yea, I did a dig for the first time ever and hated it but I wanted to try it until the shop opened. Then I did a jar and realized how shit the bs is compared to arena. I can't justify spending more - the cost vs reward is way off base.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

You search around and find an odd gem! As you go to pocket it, a roguely figure approaches you and exclaims, "Ah, just what I've been looking for!" He snatches it from you and continues, "Don't worry Kuczera, this is useless to you, but I'll make sure the blacksmith knows you're coming!" He winks and vanishes into the sewers.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    This is my first time at the Duskruin event. Any thoughts on what this means during a search in the sewer?

That is a Smithy invite.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Oh yay! I was hoping it meant something like that. Now... did I hear the smithy is in the Temple Tunnel? Did I mention that I am new to this?

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    Are you saying you don’t play

Do you really troll forums of a text game you no longer play? That’s funny.
    Apparently he bought Murrandii and plays him.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Apparently he bought Murrandii and plays him like a faggy retard.
    fixed