Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Duskruin Dig & Sewer Pulls!

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    Should we tell him Necro? About the collaboration of Wyrom and MacGuyer?
    http://wiz.zone/
    This is still very much in the alpha stage, but this is it guys. Gemstone $$FIVESPOT$$ the new game we are developing thanks to the help of the truly active and dedicated players like Necro, Macguyer, Methais and Flimbo. We listened to what you all really wanted and, not to toot my own horn, I think we really nailed it. No one has EVER written this much code for gemstone EVER before, I really really am the best PM of the game ever, flat out, no questions asked, and I think it really shows in this alpha

So check it out, we even put in a way for you to pay us! That was like THE FIRST THING we put it. Seriously, the entire game's foundation is paywalls, income streams and crate gotcha games!

Pay me
    WOW! My mind is blow and my wallet is empty! THIS is the game I've always wanted! THANK YOU!

Why do you go to so much trouble to create an entirely different account just to respond to your previous post? I'm serious, I want to know your thought process. You are quite possibly the best troll I've ever seen.

I am certainly not a troll, friend. But thank you for your appreciation of my first post on this new friendly community that seems to hate Russians so much!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    Thanks for the glowing review! Please rate us 55555 stars and send another $5!
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Well at least I won't be "forcibly sodomizing women to establish dominance" like you preach.
    In his defense, his sister was telling me that he only does that when the chick is in the middle of having chronic explosive diarrhea. He likes letting the pressure build up and then getting tubgirled right in the face immediately after he pulls out.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Y'our*
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In his defense, his sister was telling me that he only does that when the chick is in the middle of having chronic explosive diarrhea. He likes letting the pressure build up and then getting tubgirled right in the face immediately after he pulls out.
    Oh Bert, your scat fetish is showing again

Quote Originally Posted by soreanuswolff View Post
    Yes yes, this is the response we already expect from you every time you click post. It's mildly entertaining.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hello friends! Who was it being that left me the happy review of "Even gayer than 'cuckwolf' "?

Must have been Bert or Ernie.

They are very nice to be giving the advice in private messages! Many good American friends!