Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Duskruin Dig & Sewer Pulls!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    fixed
    Ah yes, thank you for the correction.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    That is a Smithy invite.
    How rare are the smithy invites in the sewers? I mean, if you do like ten or twenty runs are you likely to pull one or no?

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    Franchement? Sucer un pet sur un cul de vache morte
    But you are an actual dead cunt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

How rare are the smithy invites in the sewers? I mean, if you do like ten or twenty runs are you likely to pull one or no?
    With my limited experience I would guess a bit over twenty runs. I got an invite, used it and then got another. Now for the rats, I have seen three run by but haven't caught one yet.
    Last edited by BHawk; 02-20-2018 at 05:57 PM.

War Griffin bloodrune cloak in Plat 7 digs in

In the modwir box:
    clothing (1): an ebon feathered cloak.
    lol
    >anal my cloak
    You analyze your feathered cloak and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This feathered cloak is designed to work in conjunction with a Moonshard Pendant that houses a Legendary Bloodrune.

If you have the War-griffin Legendary Bloodrune active in your Moonshard Pendant, then you will receive special messaging when you use the following verbs:

Blink, Chuckle, Get, Glance, Pinch, Point, Preen, Pull, Put, Rub, Scratch, Shake, Snap, Stretch, Thump, Wave.

If you do not have a corresponding Bloodrune active, then you will get generic messaging for the above verbs.

This feathered cloak may have a long or show description, but its adjective should never change.

Lastly, an ebon feathered cloak must only ever be a cloak-worn item.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Thinking about charging more for plat, every pocket there is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. How much you guys and girls willing to part with just to have your assholes tickled with feathers? another $50 a month? $100 more? We'll double exp rates all the time for $100 extra a month.
    Hey, faggot, kill yourself. Literally end your existence with violence. I don't want it to be misunderstood. I legitimately want you, the person, to take a real weapon and do harm to yourself until all activity in your brain stops.

xoxo
    -Oso
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Hey, faggot, kill yourself. Literally end your existence with violence. I don't want it to be misunderstood. I legitimately want you, the person, to take a real weapon and do harm to yourself until all activity in your brain stops.

xoxo
    -Oso

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I pulled this tonight in prime:

a firestone-set cocobolo box (Glowing upon opening, so T6?)

a quilted linen arming coif (head worn, non-armor)
    +5 STR, +5 WIS, +5 Harness Power bonus, +5 SL: Blessing bonus, +5 SL: Religion bonus. Paladin only.

Sold on hefty buyout

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post

xoxo
    -Oso
    How much are you willing to pay for that to happen? We'll whore ourselves out any way you want if you pay enough! Throw some numbers out there.
    This exchange is troubling. Setting aside the business model of Gemstone the escalation of this dialog isn't safe for anyone. Whether Oso has intentions of harming Wyrom or not, inciting this further isn't appropriate.

You know that isn't actually Wyrom right, laffo
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"