Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Duskruin Dig & Sewer Pulls!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot View Post
    This exchange is troubling. Setting aside the business model of Gemstone the escalation of this dialog isn't safe for anyone. Whether Oso has intentions of harming Wyrom or not, inciting this further isn't appropriate.
    lol that's not Wyrom...

You all know shazbot is fake right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol that's not Wyrom...
    Totally get that's not Wyrom. Does Oso?

Totally get that's not Wyrom. Does Oso?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yes.
    If you're certain that's great. That's an emphatic threat.

Welcome to the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    I have alerted the authorities (A handful of gemstone devs and that one GM no one likes) and they assure me that all reasonable actions have been taken to remove "oso" from the game. We take threats very seriously at Simutronics. We take them along with cash, checks, credit, debit and physical gold and silver. We want to announce, here, on the "Players Corner", the official unofficial official unofficial forum of Gemstone whore (it Rhymes with four, get it?), that Simutronics is proud to open the first Internet based pawnshop. You can send us an item and we will credit you a fair amount of simucoins to spend in game. All transactions are final and shipping anything to our offices is considered a nonrefundable sale.

Remember, enjoy and only spend what you feel comfortable spending, but fucking spend the money, so I can eat name brand food.

hurhurhur
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

You are a shit stain fuck face. My favorite is how whenever I tell him to kill himself he waits a bit hoping someone will come up and say "Hey! That kind of comment is totally unnecessary and over the line!" but nobody ever does, cause deep down they agree with me, but their moral views don't let them say such things about anyone, ever.

So now he makes another alt to play the sympathetic role. If you DON'T think Murrandii should take his own life, then you havn't been paying attention and I don't have time to educate you.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    You'll get pussy soon enough I promise... well maybe.

Well at least I won't be "forcibly sodomizing women to establish dominance" like you preach.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Such a little beta cuck... it's OK, more for me.
    Thanks, I know people weren't sure if I was over reacting to you being a sexual predator and most likely a real life rapist. This really clears up why you should LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF.

Poll: Would Murrandii's neckbeard prevent him from a hanging death?