Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Padding, flaring, enhancive gear auction

Default Padding, flaring, enhancive gear auction

Enchanting available: I will take anything enchantable up to 4x for 500k plus potions

Armor:
    • "some polished full leather" - 3x with fire flares, mod acid resistance, and 2.5 points temp crit padding (fairly crit padded)- MB: 500k
    • some 3x mithglin augmented chain with 50 services of damage padding (somewhat damage padded) - MB: 1m TheKAK SOLD and delivered
    • "some thick light leather" - 4x with 52 services of crit padding (somewhat crit padded) and perm mod crush resistance - CB: 2m Talonhawke SOLD and delivered
    • "some polished double leather" - 4x with 34 services of crit padding (fairly crit padded) and perm mod puncture resistance - CB: 1.8m Talonhawke SOLD and delivered
    • "some old full leather" - 4x with 48 services of damage padding (somewhat damage padded) and perm mod plasma resist - MB: 1m
    • some blackened spiked imflass half plate (+12, 32lbs, spiked, mod fire resistant) - MB: 250k/
    • some 1x double leather with +7 max mana, +2 necro bonus, +3 WIS bonus - MB: 1m Versin SOLD
    • "some full leather" (SC) (+20, +6 TD, temp mod crush resist) - MB: 500k Fallen SOLD and delivered
    • "some scorched full leather" (4x, 40 services of crit padding) - MB: 1m Freyguy55 SOLD and delivered
    • "some embossed full leather" (5x) - MB: 250k Freyguy55 SOLD and delivered
    • "thick vultite chain hauberk" (5x) - MB: 250k
    • some veil iron brigandine armor (5x) - MB: 250k Vonnor SOLD

Weapons:
    • a carved mossbark runestaff - 3x with +6 spell aiming and +8 physical fitness bonuses - MB: 250k Sitka SOLD and delivered
    • mesille short bow (+20, +10 perception bonus, +6 dodging bonus, +10 ambush bonus, +2 dex stat) - MB: 250k
    • an ora-tipped vaalorn fist-scythe - +18, temp damage weighting, disruption flares, sanctified - MB: 100k TheKAK SOLD
    • a bent vultite broadsword - 4x acid flares - MB: 50k
    • a sharply-honed vaalorn broadsword - +23, temp crit weighting, void flares - MB: 100k
    • Sharply-honed steel claidhmore - 0x, sancted, +5 THW bonus, +4 INT bonus

Shields:
    • spiked rolaren buckler (+20, spikes, disintegration flares, +2 CON bonus) - MB: 100k TheKAK SOLD and delivered
    • veil iron shield (+25, +3 shield bonus, +4 stam rec, +2 AGI bonus) - MB: 100k Vonnor SOLD
    Last edited by BriarFox; 02-26-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Min bid on this set - some full leather (+20, +6 TD, temp mod crush resist) - MB: 500k
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

3. Default

MB please - some 4x full leather with 48 services of damage padding (somewhat crit padded) and perm mod plasma resist

MB please on, 1.) some 3x mithglin augmented chain with 50 services of damage padding
    and 2.) spiked rolaren buckler

Updated. I will enchant anything here to 4x, if it's enchantable, for 500k plus potions, by the way.

MB on the 4x double leather with 34 services of crit padding (fairly crit padded) and perm mod puncture resistance - MB: 1m

Everything going ONCE!

8. Default

4x double leather with 34 services of crit padding (fairly crit padded) and perm mod puncture resistance

I'll bid 1.5m

... what's the description? Just "double leather"?

And what's the description of the "4x full leather with 48 services of damage padding (somewhat damage padded) and perm mod plasma resist"?
    Last edited by Talonhawke; 02-16-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Updated. Everything will be going twice tomorrow. I'll double check the descriptions later tonight, but it's nothing fancy.

Updated. Most things going TWICE. Gsplayer413 has withdrawn his bid, so the 48 service leathers are back up at the minimum.