Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official: W/P/S Service Window Updates

August - Duskruin smithy (pay and debut) - Smithy, 25 services max (1 item)
    September - Festival of the Fallen (free) - Spinner, 20 services max (could swap items)
    October - EG (pay) - Spinner, 10 services max
    January - free in game/Landing (merchant Culd) - Spinner, 5 services max
    February - free in game (merchant Culd) - Spinner, 5 services max
    February - Duskruin smithy (pay) - Unknown

Fixed. Yes they have offered stupidly small amounts of W/P/S and even then you have to get spun out of almost everyone in the game for those pathetic amounts.
    Last edited by Pereus; 02-15-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Why? Because racecar.

This run's smithy is known, unlimited.

The window changing helped as I skipped Sept and Oct's offerings (and a spin win at EG) due to the high cost while under 60 days.
    Last edited by Roblar; 02-15-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    This run's smithy is known, unlimited.

The window changing helped as I skipped Sept and Oct's offerings (and a spin win at EG) due to the high cost while under 60 days.
    I must have missed that post. That's interesting, better break out my checkbook!

Why? Because racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    August - Duskruin smithy (pay and debut) - Smithy, 25 services max (1 item)
    September - Festival of the Fallen (free) - Spinner, 20 services max (could swap items)
    October - EG (pay) - Spinner, 10 services max
    January - free in game/Landing (merchant Culd) - Spinner, 5 services max
    February - free in game (merchant Culd) - Spinner, 5 services max
    February - Duskruin smithy (pay) - Unknown

Fixed. Yes they have offered stupidly small amounts of W/P/S and even then you have to get spun out of almost everyone in the game for those pathetic amounts.
    Best part about that is when Simu specifically stated their intent was to provide a means of steady progression that doesn’t require blind luck from spinners and other random dice roll nonsense. Then they go do exactly that anyway.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-15-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Iv been disappointed with the frequency of WPS services as well, but this is is gonna be a good change. It will be easier for them to know if they are adding events within a service window or not, and you don't get rewarded/screwed by getting work done early/late or catching a traveling merchant to reset your clock. My hope is that this is a step towards what we all want, albeit a small one.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    'This is a radical change to an existing system, but it'll allow us to offer it FAR more frequently!"

*offers it once behind a paywall*
    This.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    LOL we're so jaded.
    Well, I mean everyone is tired of Simu's crap. Lots of promises and little follow through. The whole thing with unlocking enchanting projects is a great example.

None of this surprises me because there seems to be some sort unspoken rule about letting players get stronger gear and improving items. Everything is super limited and you have to go through so many hoops to get any sort of improvement to an existing weapon. Getting a +5 to your weapon requires a lot luck or massive amounts of cash. This W/P/S system would take decades to get even one item from no weighting to max weighting. It's so bad that no one even considers it possible. The game would be dead before you could max an item. That IS a problem in my opinion.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

Quote Originally Posted by Hymore246 View Post
    Well, I mean everyone is tired of Simu's crap. Lots of promises and little follow through. The whole thing with unlocking enchanting projects is a great example.

None of this surprises me because there seems to be some sort unspoken rule about letting players get stronger gear and improving items. Everything is super limited and you have to go through so many hoops to get any sort of improvement to an existing weapon. Getting a +5 to your weapon requires a lot luck or massive amounts of cash. This W/P/S system would take decades to get even one item from no weighting to max weighting. It's so bad that no one even considers it possible. The game would be dead before you could max an item. That IS a problem in my opinion.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?