Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Dig February 2018

1. Default

Never has been. Except for finding pendant pieces you can trade for like 5 bs

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Never has been. Except for finding pendant pieces you can trade for like 5 bs
    Welp! My interest in this event has dropped considerably. I'll probably snag one shovel then buy some shimmer trinkets and unlocks and sell the rest of my BS.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    There are no happy hours and the feeders never run dry. We build hundreds and hundreds of items. Tweaks are occasionally made (usually quality of life), but there are no blocks of time that change anything with the event.

>Is it true though, that more things go out when more people are digging, like at night there are less people so less probability of jackpots?

Let me use a Warden reference. The more people playing, the more the wheel of whatever is spun. If 1 person is playing alone, that person spins the wheel but only a single prize goes out If two people are playing, both spin the wheel, causing two prizes to go out each time. The more people playing, the more prizes are going out, which mean the chances of seeing a bigger variety of wins is higher.

This is just simple statistics though, there is no code that changes with the density of players. This would be the case anywhere in life.

>Any chance to get the 1x/days from last August to make a reappearance in Spellbound?

Spellbound should have the items that were for sale last run in that regard. We'll double check and post some more details tomorrow.

Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Thandiwe
    Hello!

I'm here to tell you about the new Legendary Bloodrune Cloak!

This cloak is a highly scripted cloak that is max-light and max-deep. But let me tell you what the analyze has to say about it:

You analyze your trollhide cloak and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This trollhide cloak is designed to work in conjunction with a Moonshard Pendant that houses a Legendary Bloodrune.

If you have the Troll-king Legendary Bloodrune active in your Moonshard Pendant, then you will receive special messaging when you use the following verbs:

Blink, Chuckle, Get, Glance, Pinch, Point, Preen, Pull, Put, Rub, Scratch, Shake, Snap, Stretch, Thump, Wave.

If you do not have a corresponding Bloodrune active, then you will get generic messaging for the above verbs.

This trollhide cloak may have a long or show description, but its adjective should never change.

Lastly, a gristled trollhide cloak must only ever be a cloak-worn item.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Active Moonshard Pendant and Attuned to Troll-King

Active Moonshard Pendant and Attuned to Troll-King
    Verb 1st Person 3rd Person
    Blink As you blink, the coarse hair of your eyelashes scrapes against the flare of your wide nostrils. Thandiwe's coarse eyelashes scrape against the wide nostrils of her nose as she blinks.
    Chuckle Your chuckle turns into a cackle of unbridled glee, a froth of drool dripping from your lips. Thandiwe's chuckle turns into a cackle of unbridled glee, a froth of drool dripping from her lips.
    Get Scraping a broken fingernail over the flesh of your forearm, you create a wound and begin digging around in your flesh until your fingers find purchase on (item) charm, which you pull free. The small wound you've created instantly seals itself. Slowly, the (item) charm begins to enlarge in your hand until it has returned to its natural state. Scraping a broken fingernail over the flesh of her forearm, Thandiwe creates a wound and begins to root around in it for several seconds before pulling free (item) charm. The small wound almost instantly seals up when both charm and fingers are free of it. Slowly, the (item) charm begins to enlarge in her hand until it has returned to its natural state.
    Glance You glance about, feeling the rage of your form filter through your eyes. Thandiwe glares about with unbridled rage reflected in her eyes.
    Pinch You pinch one of the warts that encrusts your leather skin, which causes it to burst and ooze. Thandiwe pinches one of the warts that encrusts her leather skin, which causes it to burst and ooze.
    Point You point at the floor, the small gesture filling the air with the scent of rot and unwashed bodies. Thandiwe points at the floor, the small gesture filling the air with the scent of rot and unwashed bodies.
    Preen You use one broken, craggy nail to clean your teeth and manage to only move some of the rotted flesh around. Thandiwe uses one broken, craggy nail to clean her teeth and manages to only move some of the rotted flesh around.
    Pull You angrily tug a bit of rotted flesh out of your teeth and throw it on the floor. It hits with a wet smack but quickly rots away. Thandiwe angrily tugs a bit of rotted flesh out of her teeth and throws it on the floor. It hits with a wet smack but quickly rots away.
    Put You hold (item) in your hand for several seconds, and watch as it shrinks in size until it is no larger than a small charm. You run a snaggled, broken fingernail over the flesh of your forearm and shove the (item) charm into the oozing wound. Within seconds, the injury heals over. Thandiwe holds (item) in her hand for several seconds, and it slowly shrinks in size until it is no larger than a small charm. She runs a snaggled, broken fingernail over the flesh of her forearm and shoves the (item) charm into the oozing wound. Within seconds, the injury heals over.
    Rub You rub at your dark green leathery skin, causing one of the scabs to pull free. You quickly scoop it up and pop it into your mouth. Thandiwe rubs at her dark green leathery skin, causing one of the scabs to pull free. She quickly scoops it up and pops it into her mouth.
    Scratch You scratch at your scalp with your claws and are rewarded with a sharp pain. Thandiwe scratches at her scalp with her claws causing her hair to darken.
    Shake You shake your head slowly, your vacant gaze taking in very little. Thandiwe shakes her head slowly, her vacant gaze flashing with an odd jade green light.
    Snap You attempt to snap your fingers, but your razor-sharp claws make it difficult. Instead, you end up clacking your claws together oddly. Thandiwe clacks her clawed fingertips together.
    Stretch Lifting your arms high in the air, you stretch with a primal grunt. Lifting her arms high in the air, Thandiwe stretches with a primal grunt.
    Thump You thump about the area, a barely suppressed rage welling inside you. Thandiwe thumps about the area, her rage-filled eyes flashing with hatred.
    Wave With the back of your hand, you swat at some imaginary insect buzzing in your ear. With the back of her hand, Thandiwe swats at the air near her ear.

There is a cloak for each Legendary Bloodrune that has been released and for the new one that is going out.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
    Last edited by Fallen; 02-13-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries

It's a cool post that i'm not turning into a fucking table. Take a look - http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...rena/view/8571

Blog Entries

I hope those are bought with BS and not a feeder item.

7. Default

Feeder.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

lol fluff
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Having once owned the troll-king rune, i will say... yuck. This is definitely for someone who would like to look and act super gross. I give props to Thandiwe for the creativity, but definitely a niche market here.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    We're changing a few things up this time around with the High End Scrip Shop (HESS).
    Many items will no longer scale in price, but we used historic data to limit quantity and use an average price. Items that do scale will now only scale after a certain quantity is sold. The scaling will be a bigger jump, and I'll publish those numbers in a response to this thread a little later. We reset or lowered the price on many items on sale that scaled too high.

The Coraesine Relic is retired. Permabless will be returning in June.

Retiring this run are Undead Bane and Weight Reduction certificates.

New to this run are sanctifying certificates, uncommon, and rare flare certificates. What flares are which? Well here is a list!

UNCOMMON - Disintegrate, Disruption, Acid, Vacuum, Plasma, and Steam
    RARE - Dispel†, Unbalance, Grapple, Slash, Puncture, and Crush
    † Priced differently

We will also have very limited supplies for a hidden bracer and a troll heart. These will retire in February whether they sell or not.

I'm sure there are questions, so I'll leave this post at that.

Wyrom, PM

This message was originally posted in Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins, Duskruin Arena. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/218/3267/view/8583
    Last edited by Fallen; 02-15-2018 at 06:18 PM.