Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: That's a lot of dead Russians!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    lol oh terrance...could you see if there's a penny stuck between my butt cheeks?

2. Default

Recordings have emerged in which Russian mercenaries subjected to a joint U.S. strike that killed dozens of their comrades describe the incident as “a total fuck-up.”

In the first audio clip, a man says “one squadron fucking lost 200 people …right away, another one lost 10 people… and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too... So three squadrons took a beating.”

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. “They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles… nothing at all, I'm not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that… they tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit... but our fucking government will go in reverse now and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

"My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it's a total fuckup, another humiliation... nobody gives a fuck about us."

In a second clip, a man explains that the battle quickly descended into a massacre as the Russians lost all armored support. “Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our fucking asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point," he said. "What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to fuck off?... It's bullshit, some people can't even be fucking ID'ed, too many people there."

In another of the clips, a man claims “there are about 215 fucking killed” on the Russian side.

http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russ...-dozens-818073
    Last edited by Androidpk; 02-23-2018 at 09:31 PM.

3. Default

Sounds like this was a planned attack and the US knew it was coming.

How the hell has this been so quiet? Probably just because everyday is a new "Breaking News" crisis from the WH that this is getting lost in the noise.

5. Default

Trump won't even criticize Russia over messing with the election so I'm not surprised he has nothing to say about Putin's forces deliberately attacking US military in Syria.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump won't even criticize Russia over messing with the election so I'm not surprised he has nothing to say about Putin's forces deliberately attacking US military in Syria.
    We said enough with HE.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage

This makes me want to re-enlist and get a fucked up moto tattoo.

We said enough with HE.
    Damn straight.
    Last edited by cwolff; 02-23-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Exactly!

10. Default

I heard as the battle concluded David Hasselhoff stood on the wall of the US outpost and started singing Looking for Freedom.