Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Anonymous File Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I don't even want to know what's going on here.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Someone fails at 80's movies

Last edited by Roblar; 02-11-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I don't even want to know what's going on here.
    I searched for creepy little troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Hey fam, I'm looking for a site where anonymous people can upload and download files. Definitely nothing shady.

I've tried Dropbox but it seems like I'd need everyone's email address - this is not an optimal solution.
    I've also looked into running an ftp server from my computer but I turn my computer off sometimes, so that also is not an optimal solution.

Ideas welcome!
    You can generate links with Dropbox if you just want to send it to certain people. No email addresses needed.

What are you trying to do anonymously though, Mr.-Universal-Surveillance-Is-The-Solution-To-All-Our-Problems?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Has anyone ever told you guys you're a bunch of suspicious Aloysiuses? The purpose of anonymity was for convenience, not hiding from our eternal friend and benefactor the federal government. Having to sign up for a site is one more step and thus one more barrier to entry for people to submit their files. As I said, nothing shady!

I realized since we're all in a Slack anyway I can just create another channel dedicated to these files' purpose, which should work fine, just fine.

Thanks again, all!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Has anyone ever told you guys you're a bunch of suspicious Aloysiuses? The purpose of anonymity was for convenience, not hiding from our eternal friend and benefactor the federal government. Having to sign up for a site is one more step and thus one more barrier to entry for people to submit their files. As I said, nothing shady!

I realized since we're all in a Slack anyway I can just create another channel dedicated to these files' purpose, which should work fine, just fine.

Thanks again, all!
    Liar.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible