Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iranian drone enters Israeli airspace, Israel bombs Syria, Syria downs Israeli f-16

1. Default

Air defenses don't always have to be state of the art to be effective. A US F-117 was shot down in 1999 in Yugoslavia with a SA3 and old Soviet radar equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Air defenses don't always have to be state of the art to be effective.
    This is correct.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The reference to Israeli cyber warfare being awe inspiring...im sure it is but the NSA created the virus that took down the Iranian reactors and let Israel be involved. Later Israel took our weapon and made it more aggressive (they wanted faster results, we wanted subtle results) without notifying us and without authorization. Then of course Stuxnet spread and was discovered and has been used against us in various forms. So...great partnership. Documentary Zero Day is amazing insight into all of this.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by azim17 View Post
    The reference to Israeli cyber warfare being awe inspiring...im sure it is but the NSA created the virus that took down the Iranian reactors and let Israel be involved. Later Israel took our weapon and made it more aggressive (they wanted faster results, we wanted subtle results) without notifying us and without authorization. Then of course Stuxnet spread and was discovered and has been used against us in various forms. So...great partnership. Documentary Zero Day is amazing insight into all of this.
    Highly recommend that documentary. Stuxnet was Pandora's box and Israel screwed up royally. But yes, their hacking skills are legendary. I believe it was one of their research groups that figured out a way to exfil data by using the target's router's LEDs to blink in morse code while a flying drone outside the building captured it on video. Met some at DEFCON last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by azim17 View Post
    I do remember the to key to technology and its evolution is when someone shares technology with you to make sure you don't develop it further and to your own needs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Highly recommend that documentary. Stuxnet was Pandora's box and Israel screwed up royally. But yes, their hacking skills are legendary. I believe it was one of their research groups that figured out a way to exfil data by using the target's router's LEDs to blink in morse code while a flying drone outside the building captured it on video. Met some at DEFCON last year.
    That is pimp

7. Default

Met her and her sister (who's also a hacker)

No one cares

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Some people care and I eat sharts
    Fixed...although I think you cursed me because I have a nasty stomach virus and am dry heaving out the back end.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    No one cares
    Shut up, McGyver.